DX » Community » Reviews » Super Mario Figure Plush Doll - Mario (Red Hat)
  • 5 star 7 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byldleo on 04/26/2014

This Mario Plush Doll is simply fantastic, has an excellent finishing touch, well stitched with all the details that are eligible and have not seen any defect that made ??me think otherwise. Very realistic. None, really. I am very satisfied with it. It exceeded my expectations. I bought this Mario & Luigi Brothers for my friend and she really loved.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarfabilis on 08/20/2013

This Mario Plush Doll is simply fantastic, has an excellent finishing touch, well stitched with all the details that are eligible and have not seen any defect that made ??me think otherwise. Very realistic. None, it's fantastic. I think that this plush has an excellent cost-benefit and is already on my shelf as part of my collection that will be completed ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRodrigodigow on 03/19/2013

Great product, Great quality and really cheap. It's worth the money spent on collection because it did not come with defects or other problems. Nothing special. It exceeded my expectations. Its hard to find dolls of Mario, Luigi and especially Koopa Troopas, Koopa Paratroopas or other character in Brazil. Could increase the diversity of character. I ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycfarl on 11/24/2011

I bought this doll for my son for almost a year ago. - Made of durable material, very beautiful. - It is not small. - It is not expensive! - A great gift to those who lived through the era of the Mario games. None, really. I am very satisfied with it. It exceeded my expectations. Everyone asks me where I bought this character, because they also want ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygothmate on 08/25/2011

This one is a nice plush pet for kids. Very soft and nice to touch. Good texture, if you want to gift some kid, this one is a nice choice. Besides the smoothnes, it could be wraped on a better bag. It's not really a con, since it came in perfect state. If you are about to give to children younger than 3 year old, don't do it; 'cause it have real little ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJosect on 03/18/2011

It has a very good texture, is soft and also very large. Is very realistic the doll. There are a lot of toys, the whole collection of Super Mario game, so if you want to make a gift to a child's anger is great because it giving a new doll each time. Comes in a carry bag pretty ugly so you'll have to wrap it in another type of bag. It also has a label ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaliengrey on 09/14/2010

Great plush figure. And very well made, don't look cheap. It costs at least 25 dollars in any local toy store in Brasil. If you are fan of 90's computer games, you have to put him in your collection. Or give one to impress your geek girlfriend. Maybe you'll look for a Nintendo sticker on it, and will not find. Except for this detail, it looks like a ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections