Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRodrigodigow on 03/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Like the Mario doll, exceeded my expectations. Good quality, good price and good material. It has no manufacturing defects. / Assim como o Mario, superou minhas expectativas. Boa qualidade, preço e material. Não veio com defeitos de fábrica. Con... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalexlohmann on 03/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I really was amazed to receive it. I thought it was the same size as my Mario, Luigi but this is much bigger. The material quality is excellent, it has no manufacturing defects. Moreover, it is a great gift for anyone who loves collections related to Mario. Cons:All produ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byloldms on 05/03/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Product with a good quality. A good price. Arrived quickly. I bought this doll for my son for almost a year ago. - Made of durable material, very beautiful. A great gift to those who lived through the era of the Mario games. Cons:None, really. I am very satisfied with i... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycfarl on 11/24/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bought this doll for my son for almost a year ago. - Made of durable material, very beautiful. - It is not small. - Is not expensive! - A great gift to those who lived through the era of the Mario games. Cons:None, really. I am very satisfied with it. OtherT... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJosect on 03/18/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It has a very good texture, is soft and also very large. Is very realistic the doll. There are a lot of toys, the whole collection of Super Mario game, so if you want to make a gift to a child's anger is great because it giving a new doll each time. Cons:Comes... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections