Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymarfabilis on 10/29/2013

This plush is so fantastic as well the Mario plush doll. Great finishing, texture and material utilized. He even has the same size of both Mario and both are an excellent duo on my shelf. It's very nice to find great quality products at a cheap price. Unfortunately the Luigi's nose came a little seamless, but nothing that an instant glue could not fix.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRodrigodigow on 03/19/2013

Like the Mario doll, exceeded my expectations. Good quality, good price and good material. It has no manufacturing defects. / Assim como o Mario, superou minhas expectativas. Boa qualidade, preço e material. Não veio com defeitos de fábrica. None con. I am very satisfied with it. / Nenhum contra, estou muito satisfeito com o produto. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalexlohmann on 03/13/2013

I really was amazed to receive it. I thought it was the same size as my Mario, Luigi but this is much bigger. The material quality is excellent, it has no manufacturing defects. Moreover, it is a great gift for anyone who loves collections related to Mario. All products have some faults, but I do not think it's worth quoting them because they are minimal ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byloldms on 05/03/2012

Product with a good quality. A good price. Arrived quickly. I bought this doll for my son for almost a year ago. - Made of durable material, very beautiful. A great gift to those who lived through the era of the Mario games. None, really. I am very satisfied with it. I was always been fascinated by games. I bought this and other dolls to make a collection ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycfarl on 11/24/2011

I bought this doll for my son for almost a year ago. - Made of durable material, very beautiful. - It is not small. - Is not expensive! - A great gift to those who lived through the era of the Mario games. None, really. I am very satisfied with it. If you bought Mario, it is identical. Only changes the color of his clothing. Everyone asks me where I ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJosect on 03/18/2011

It has a very good texture, is soft and also very large. Is very realistic the doll. There are a lot of toys, the whole collection of Super Mario game, so if you want to make a gift to a child's anger is great because it giving a new doll each time. Comes in a carry bag pretty ugly so you'll have to wrap it in another type of bag. It also has a label ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections