DX » Community » Reviews » Aromatic Natural Essential Oil Set (18-Pack)
  • 5 star 5 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 30% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 2 ( 20% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfaza-reanimator on 07/01/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Quite a wide range of odors. Almost all liked. The fact that the bottles have a small amount of a good thing. Oil consumption is slowly and do not have time to go into disrepair. Cons:Some bottles of oil have leaked a little. The manufacturer should consider a more dense... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjrgimenez on 05/09/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Excellent and different aromas. Very usefull with a oil burner. The oil is really concentrated, strong e persistent. It is usefull with bit quantity diluted in a water portion. Very economic. Cons:Nothing specific. Only the cover to remove the fence that you end up with... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjurki007 on 04/12/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- this 18 pack oil set have very good aroma for good price - nice tiny little botles - I am testing aromas right now with oil lamp and whole house is smelling very well Cons:-one bottle was accidentally broken during shipment and all stuff in package was little bit oily,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byadelin on 01/23/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:18 PACKS!! wow unbelievable pack!! i love it, so far, just burn it dont use it for the other aroma therapy devices that required to add additional water on it, its very thick!!! but so far so good! Cons:nothing so far, except probably when DX combine other stuff with th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byavisadeh on 10/03/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:First I have waited a long time to get it (2 months) and when I got it I was expecting to nice smells but disappointed to smell the poor smells. Some of them are similar to sweat smell. I couldnt find the roses or yasmin smells, just poor smells. Cons:Not nice smells. S... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHvoltage on 09/05/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:18 tiny bottles each filled with a different fragrant oil. A lot of them are in english while a handful are in chinese as other reviews have said. I was expecting to like only a few of them (as I'm not fond of floral scents) but the majority of them smelled really nice... Read more

0 0
  • posted byandrew101 on 03/11/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:smells really good Well, some (most) of the bottles are labeled in chinese! Hard to tell what's in them, but sure smells good. Other Thoughts: I'm pretty sure this is essential oil since it's not water-miscible. I use it with an ultrasonic air humidifier (sku.31660) and a... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymylenaaraujo on 03/10/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:it is kinda cool to have so many options Cons:it is VERY small, you can hold all of them in ONE hand; from 18, only 2 or 3 smell good. the other ones are very weird, and some of them do not have name in english, only in japanese or chinese, i dont know. é muit... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJSilhavy on 03/04/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good small collection of aromas. The possibility of different aromas. Cons:Missing dropper or pipette. Some bottles have a Chinese name. OtherThoughts:The bottles do not tighten too much or crack closure. To capture the fluid, use the dropper or pipette labora... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFlammie on 11/15/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Smells good ! Cons:Well, some (most) of the bottles are labeled in chinese! Hard to tell what's in them, but sure smells good. OtherThoughts:I'm pretty sure this is essential oil since it's not water-miscible. I use it with an ultrasonic air humidifier (sku.31... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections