DX » Community » Reviews » 5-Pin Mini USB Converter Adapter for Iphone 2G/3G - Black
  • 5 star 5 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySHANYAYA on 01/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I bought 3 because I travel a lot. One stay at home, another in my car and the last one with the phone in a pouch. I just need a USB cable and nowaday everyone got a least one. I can charge or transfert info when I want. Cons:The good pros is the best cons too: SMALL. S... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrammmix on 10/03/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Charge your iPhone at any home. "Everybody" has a mini usb cable at home/office, not everybody has a iPhone cable. I have it in the car just in case I need to charge the phone while on the road. Cons:It is only in black and I would love to have it in... Read more

Adapter galore!
    0 0
  • posted bychuawa on 10/09/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This adaptor works with my iPhone 3GS 4.3.3. Just plugged this to my existing USB cable and it allowed my iPhone to sync and charge to my PC. I used to carry a short length of iPhone cable, but now I just drop this adaptor in my pocket when I go out. The connect fits my i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMacKen on 09/13/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Have a bunch of mini USB (USB A to mini) cables lying around the house. God knows where and when I got them from; probably from spending too much money on electronics. Anyway, got two of these dongle and tried synching with my iPhone 4 to an iMac. The green batt... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMJdub on 08/17/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:These are very useful in my opinion, and cheap enough to buy several. These work for charging and for data for my iPhone 3G. Has a little lanyard loop next to the USB connector, if that's your thing. This is the classic "DIY-style iConnector", with a... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections