DX » Community » Reviews » 5-Pin Mini USB Converter Adapter for Iphone 2G/3G - Black
  • 5 star 5 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• It works with iPhone 4 and regular mini USB cable

posted by MacKen on 09/13/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

Have a bunch of mini USB (USB A to mini) cables lying around the house. God knows where and when I got them from; probably from spending too much money on electronics.  Anyway, got two of these dongle and tried synching with my iPhone 4 to an iMac.  The green battery icon came on immediately and the tiny charging 'battery' icon showed charging.  Then I synch with iTunes and it worked like a champ.   I'll probably order a few more.  I appreciate the two 'squeeze' buttons to disengage the pair of locking pins on either side.  No pushing or pulling.

Cons:

Not yet.  Maybe waiting a couple of weeks is trying but then I realize they were coming from, you guess it, China.  So, all's well that ends well.  Thanks, dealExtreme!

OtherThoughts:

Bottomline:

If you got several USB A to mini USD cables lying around get a few of these.   Beats paying $19.95 for an Apple docking cable.  Sorry, Apple!  ;)

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections