DX » Community » Reviews » TeamPistol Flint and Wick Set (11-Piece)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGrahambellard on 06/11/2014

- well quality, - all in one, - wick does not dry, - wick doesn't drain too much oil, - cheap, - flint uses too fast, but we have supply, - the pack is carrying flints too low, It's hard to find any pros or cons in wick and flint it's working. If anyboady needs something like that I recomend this wick ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydefjam on 06/07/2014

the price is much better than what you see locally. the wick and flint is not exactly zippo replacement quality, but it works which is all that matters to me. its a good buy to replace the worn flint and wick on your zippo. no cons. its flint and wick. it works in a zippo so it gets five stars in my ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byqws25 on 06/06/2014

small but usefull to fix my lighter, great price for it. packed nicely so not worry to lost it (before unpack it) not really a cons but when you open the pack, keep it in some box to prevent losing, small part need extras care.Would have been nice if packaging was designed to be able to get each flint ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPcvanvliet on 05/06/2014

Excellent flint and wick set, to be used in Zippo brand lighters or the "zippo"style lighters sold here on DX.com. Wick is of long lasting quality, been using it for a couple of months now, haven't even burnt off the top. Great buy in combination with a lighter for a gift. Would be nice to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBlademania on 03/16/2014

Good wick, burned good and not to fast. The flint were plentiful and sparked good. Good wick, burned good and not to fast. The flint were plentiful and sparked good. Like i said, the flint was making good spark, but they were being used fast and need to change more often Like i said, the flint was making ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byIronwolf42km on 01/19/2014

Just replaced the wick from my zippo and haven't found a problem yet. The flint stones last quite long. The first from this package. This isn't all too expensive. None can be found on the product itself. Although the shipment was quite long and the quality of the original zippo release is much better ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFatihdw on 01/17/2014

Very cheap and decently easy to use. Compared to what one wick costs a piece, the price was cheap. Quality was also good and wick was very long and flints last quite a while. i dont think, there was any. As usual, to somebody who needs it, this is amazing buy. As usual, to somebody who needs it, this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySHazard on 01/09/2014

flints give very good sparks. flints are tad bit short but understandable for the price. packaging should be better. gotta use scissors and cut open only one flint at a time or they will droop/get lost easily. Wick is not the best,but works adeguately. doesn't seem to flow up the fuel that good. Could ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySteiner1000 on 01/07/2014

This is a great tool for the survivalist. We should all carry a zippo lighter because you can use many types of fuel to get a fie going. This small kit has a spare wick and spare flints it is also in a blister pack so it will stay together till you open it. \once you open the kit things will go all over ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byanette01 on 12/26/2013

Cheap and very good quality for the price. Easy to use and replace in lighter. Flint works better then original in dx oil lighters. Im really happy with it. Have bought 3 set for 2 lighters ive bought here. Non that i can think of. Just pros regarding the item. Looks bigger in picture, but its small ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections