DX » Community » Reviews » TeamPistol Flint and Wick Set (11-Piece)
  • 5 star 57 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 20 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 3 ( 4% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGrahambellard on 06/11/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- well quality, - all in one, - wick does not dry, - wick doesn't drain too much oil, - cheap, Cons:- flint uses too fast, but we have supply, - the pack is carrying flints too low, OtherThoughts:It's hard to find any pros or cons in wick and flint it's working. If anyb... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydefjam on 06/07/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:the price is much better than what you see locally. the wick and flint is not exactly zippo replacement quality, but it works which is all that matters to me. its a good buy to replace the worn flint and wick on your zippo. Cons:no cons. its flint and wick. it works in... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJermuFin on 11/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very cheap and easy to use. Wick was very long and 8 flints are enough for a very long time. Price of 0.95€ was super good especially when I bought 3 pieces and used the bulk discount and got them for under 0.70€ a piece. In finland one wick costs 3€ a piece so the price... Read more

1 0
  • posted byyashpatel10 on 09/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Very small and lightweight -Easy to carry or put in a bag -Provides 8 flints -Long wick -VERY cheap -Must have for any oil lighter owner Cons:-Very small parts -Easy to lose OtherThoughts:This is perfect for anyone who owns a oil lighter. It is a must have, i... Read more

1 0
  • posted byLenneke on 05/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cheap flint and wick set Easy to use I've tried 8 of the flints, In a spare, and they all worked :) Cons:It's actually 9piece, 8 flint 1 wick Flints are a bit bigger then normal ones, but that's not a con right? OtherThoughts:Bought 2 sets of these, but think i'm going... Read more

1 0
  • posted byrich1187 on 04/21/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:VERY inexpensive great if you need replacement parts for a lighter/ zippo. Cons:flints are sorta cheap quality However, I think that they will get the job done ( and if one or two don't work, you still have several others) OtherThoughts:VERY inexpensive great... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjeandelima on 03/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Pice is realy cheap. The product is very usefull, very easy to mount and very durable. One of my best buy! It came very fast into my house, a beatifull Wick, and it cames alot!! Thx DX.COM Cons:Maybe note so good like a zippo one but is very usefull, easy to u... Read more

1 0
  • posted byboomerangfreak on 02/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-has 8 flints -the flints work good and give a nice bright flash -its über cheap for 8 flints and a wick -the wick is long Cons:-the flints are only 4mm long (which isn't very long) -only 1 wick -it can be hard to open the package without loosing a flint or two - O... Read more

2 0
  • posted byilyakamb on 02/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Has a cute and sturdy packaging[small]. Came in perfect condition. Works for Zippo Lighter. Long Wick. And it's cheap. Cons:The flint could be lost easily. Be careful when unboxing it, the flint might just fall and scatter around. That's what happened to mine. =P. Prepa... Read more

2 0
  • posted bychaiqi on 01/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:it has eight flints, which is alot. I have been using zippo's for a long time, but these last very long there is one normal wick - small maybe not really a pro - Not too old, some stuff is full of in stores Cons:I have expected three normal wicks. That is a little disappo... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections