DX » Community » Reviews » Cute SpongeBob Squarepants Figure Plush Backpack School Bag (Style Assorted)
  • 5 star 7 ( 88% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfernanda1702 on 01/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Beautiful backpack. Kids simply love it, adults too :) Just the right size for small kids. Fits many things inside. Cons:Only con I could see is the one bag space, no small pockets inside or elsewhere to put smaller things like pens and pencils. One other con was that i... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysardinita on 11/23/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Beautiful backpack.It is much more beautiful than in the images and videos.It has a precise colors, especially yellow which is the present in the backpack and all the others, eyes, mouth, feet shoes... is incredible, and very very soft .It has perfect finishes... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBrainDamaged on 01/19/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is a very cool and beautifull backpack for kids and girls. Very good quality and good design. The price is cheap. Space is correct for little kids. Usefull for school. Kids will loves it Cons:No con at all. OtherThoughts:This backpack is really cool,if i wasnt 30 years... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylacqrene on 08/13/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Price incredible quality, is as they say the other review, this or sprinted and sewn, enough things for the school of a boy of 4 to 6 or 7 years fit. son has enchanted to him, already has desire to go to the school to teach it to his friendly, one school bag of bob puffs... Read more

0 0
  • posted byamitgold on 06/01/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great product, great quality! Suitable for the child goes to kindergarten, to my surprise there is much room Within the portfolio. Highly recommended! Cons:None! No complaints, great product at a good price. Very high level of quality, it also has a lot of space... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycoyoterojo on 04/07/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good quality materials and construction, I bought a dozen units for my two sons and several friends and everyone is really happy. The design is very good especially seeing other similar models with plastic. Has far exceeded my expectations with respect to... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythaly on 09/25/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It's a high quality school bag; exceeded my expectations greatly. The quality of its interior and exterior construction is amazing, embroidery is neatly made. The fabric and seams are very good quality too. My son is very happy, he can go to school and playing f... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymatheusgf on 09/15/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:This is a great surprise! I was waiting a simple school bag, but this spongebob squarepants bag is amazing! It is very big and well done. The spongebob face is identical to the cartoons! My son felt in love with this school bag! It is usefull to use on schoool a... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections