Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydnacervera on 07/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is an amazing product: have the official signature in the tag, the quality is good, the people is looking for a Mr. Bean bear, I'm selling very good and in a really good price here. It's a very good fake. Cons:Saddly, it doesn't look like the original Teddy... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOceus on 04/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's like Mr bean teddy, makes me laugh. This fine stitching, the material is right. Teddy size appears to be higher than that of the photo, but for my taste the size is right. Cons:The price might be a bit more economical as it is not more than a teddy bear. Bringing the... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytaitair0x on 04/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:A Cute teddy bear to have and the price is reasonable i guess! Can't expect to have exact replica of teddy from the mr bean show. Cons:Doesn't really look like the real deal, the eyes are sewn on cloth buttons. The bear is alittle out of shape also :x OtherThoughts:I wa... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBudulman on 03/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Perfect manufactory... cute look... daughter will love it... low price... It's a great replica of Mr. Beans teddy bear... For small childrens hands will fits... Cons:Smallest than original bear, but it is not really con... For small childrens hands will fits...... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyosoyines on 03/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This teddy bear is adorable, it's not cheap feel at all, it has been the toy for the office for about a month and it's still like new. Thought it was going to be smaller, but the size is perfect. Cons:Didn't find any cons, since it's mean to be a toy after all... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaseias on 02/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Bonito, bem feito, se parece muito com Teddy Mr. Bean. Minha família e meus amigos gostaram muito. A qualidade eo acabamento são perfeitos. E tudo isso por um preço muito bom. Em cima do que veio muito mais rápido do que eu esperava. Vale a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBloodweiser on 01/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's soft, the size is good. The fabric is good and it doesn't get dirty easily. It also doesn't get torn easily. It really looks like Mr. Beans teddy bear. It's really cheap. It's great for children. Cons:Maybe a tad too small, except for that I've got nothin... Read more

1 0
  • posted byLashman on 10/07/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Soft, size similar to the original. Good stuff but mine came with some lint coming out of nose (Not a cons because I just pulled and it get solved). Children Just loved. Children safe. Cons:Came with some lint coming out of nose (not really a con. See "Pros... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLuizaMuller on 10/04/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very simple and cute. The fabric is good, the colors are good. It all came right. No smells, nothing dirty, nothing torn apart. You can play and take some funny pictures with this bear. Cons:just a little too small, the size in the picture is very tricky so we... Read more

1 0
  • posted bylemaran on 08/30/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- absolutly the same teddy bear showed in Mr Beans' shows - very good price, considering it's almost a collective item - good contruction. Really, a must-have for Mr Beans' fans - appears safe to children. its eyes doesnt seem like easily dettached. Cons:- Non... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections