Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byp3 on 02/15/2014

My son loves Mr bean and when i gave him this teddy He was so exited :) I havent seen one anywhere to be honest so im glad i found this one. Its very soft and squashy and hes over the moon and cant wait to sleep with it. Doesnt seem to be any cons or faults. Only thing i found, because it was for my ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPerson123456 on 01/18/2014

This bear looks very much like the one from the Mister Bean show. The neck is even thin enough to do your own pinching him in the suitcase gag. Very cute and a reasonable price as well. Slightly smaller than in the show, the fabric is a bit rough, not as soft as you might find from a wool knit bear. ... Read more

Bear with coin for size comparison

0 0 0

• posted bydnacervera on 07/08/2013

It is an amazing product: have the official signature in the tag, the quality is good, the people is looking for a Mr. Bean bear, I'm selling very good and in a really good price here. It's a very good fake. Saddly, it doesn't look like the original Teddy Bear of the Mr. Bean serie, but the people is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byOceus on 04/27/2013

It's like Mr bean teddy, makes me laugh. This fine stitching, the material is right. Teddy size appears to be higher than that of the photo, but for my taste the size is right. The price might be a bit more economical as it is not more than a teddy bear. Bringing the label set is 1998. I hope you have ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytaitair0x on 04/09/2013

A Cute teddy bear to have and the price is reasonable i guess! Can't expect to have exact replica of teddy from the mr bean show. Doesn't really look like the real deal, the eyes are sewn on cloth buttons. The bear is alittle out of shape also :x I was expecting actual buttons for the eyes and more stuffed ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBudulman on 03/14/2013

Perfect manufactory... cute look... daughter will love it... low price... It's a great replica of Mr. Beans teddy bear... For small childrens hands will fits... Smallest than original bear, but it is not really con... For small childrens hands will fits... Will see during using, hope the bear will last ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byyosoyines on 03/06/2013

This teddy bear is adorable, it's not cheap feel at all, it has been the toy for the office for about a month and it's still like new. Thought it was going to be smaller, but the size is perfect. Didn't find any cons, since it's mean to be a toy after all. It's adorable, came perfect packaged, and really ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymaseias on 02/22/2013

Bonito, bem feito, se parece muito com Teddy Mr. Bean. Minha família e meus amigos gostaram muito. A qualidade eo acabamento são perfeitos. E tudo isso por um preço muito bom. Em cima do que veio muito mais rápido do que eu esperava. Vale a pena comprar, não perca tempo. Beautiful,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBloodweiser on 01/23/2013

It's soft, the size is good. The fabric is good and it doesn't get dirty easily. It also doesn't get torn easily. It really looks like Mr. Beans teddy bear. It's really cheap. It's great for children. Maybe a tad too small, except for that I've got nothing bad to say about it. I bought it for my mothers ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byLashman on 10/07/2012

Soft, size similar to the original. Good stuff but mine came with some lint coming out of nose (Not a cons because I just pulled and it get solved). Children Just loved. Children safe. Came with some lint coming out of nose (not really a con. See "Pros") Very satisfied with this. Worth the ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections