Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylucianopeixoto on 02/10/2015

It's smaller than I thought it would be. But it's a nice and fun product, specially as a gift for Mr. Bean's fans. It came with one little issue: the string that was supposed to make the neck look thinner was broken, and I cuted it off before realizing what it was. So the bear is looking a little... Read more

Funny gift Funny gift Funny gift

Impression:cute,Gift,Vintage;

0 0 0

• posted by9081673 on 02/03/2015

This is a cute item. Not the best quality, but OK for display.

Impression:toy;

0 0 0

• posted byguilhermelho on 12/22/2014

The kids loved this toy and are impressed how much equals the Bear Mr. Bean. If they want a teddy bear of the film, this is the right toy.

Impression:good,Kids,toy;

0 0 1

• posted bypankdrogger on 12/18/2014

First off, it's super cute and it's great for the price. The material isn't bad and I haven't seen any wear on it yet, even when my cat grabbed it and ran off with her "hunt". The only thing is, especially with the "official Mr. Bean" image on the tag, you can visibly see that the Teddy you is to... Read more

Impression:cute;

0 0 0

• posted byMrBuffon on 08/26/2014

Its very nice that finally I have the chance to put my hands on Mr. Bean's teddy bear.. I pretty liked it.. it doesn't look 100% like the original but its very close to it. I only can think of the pros which are cuddly and fun to have one.. Everyone saw that teddy bear immediately had a smile of... Read more

Impression:Very Satisfied,Happy,Glad;

0 0 0

• posted byp3 on 02/15/2014

My son loves Mr bean and when i gave him this teddy He was so exited :) I havent seen one anywhere to be honest so im glad i found this one. Its very soft and squashy and hes over the moon and cant wait to sleep with it. Doesnt seem to be any cons or faults. Only thing i found, because it was for... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPerson123456 on 01/18/2014

This bear looks very much like the one from the Mister Bean show. The neck is even thin enough to do your own pinching him in the suitcase gag. Very cute and a reasonable price as well. Slightly smaller than in the show, the fabric is a bit rough, not as soft as you might find from a wool knit do... Read more

Bear with coin for size comparison

0 0 0

• posted bydnacervera on 07/08/2013

It is an amazing product: have the official signature in the tag, the quality is good, the people is looking for a Mr. Bean bear, I'm selling very good and in a really good price here. It's a very good fake. Saddly, it doesn't look like the original Teddy Bear of the Mr. Bean serie, but the is a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRike22 on 05/25/2013

É um brinquedo de pelúcia . O preço deste item é o que me trouxe para DX em primeiro lugar. Eu estava comprando brinquedos de uma loja online, e eles queriam 4 vezes esse preço para o mesmo item exata (eles pareciam estar usando DXs foto de exibição em sua ??e -... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byOceus on 04/27/2013

It's like Mr bean teddy, makes me laugh. This fine stitching, the material is right. Teddy size appears to be higher than that of the photo, but for my taste the size is right. The price might be a bit more economical as it is not more than a teddy bear. Bringing the label set is 1998. I hope you... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections