DX » Community » Reviews » Silicone Charging Port Covers for Iphone 4/3GS/Ipad - Black (5-Pack)
  • 5 star 28 ( 78% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 19% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 3% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byshadowc on 11/01/2013

The product is very good and the price is low for five packs. It fits very good and prevent your charging port from getting dusty. Very easy to use, just place it in the right direction. I used it more than a year without any problems.The plastic material of the product is high quality. The only thing I can say is that it may come out when your phone ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjejehuang on 10/06/2013

This little port covers are very useful to prevent dirt and dust gather at the charging port on my ipad and iphone. The quality is good consider the cheap price and it does look like and it fits well on both my ipad 3 and iphone 3GS. The only cons - it is small and black in color, so it easily missing and hard to find after I plugged it out to charge ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJerbuoy on 05/20/2013

I bought this item because I lost my old one. Very suitable for my iphone 4S. It fits nicely and affordable price. I'm very satisfied with this products. There's nothing to worry about if I lost it again, beacuse I have many reserves. Easy to use, prevents dust to enter on iphone's dock, good silicon material and comes in very simple package. Highly ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byodouma on 05/02/2013

It does what it has to do, protect your iPhone from dust, so if you work in a dusty environment, like I do, this is a must have for your phone. Tight fit, so it wont drop out of your phone on itself. Very cheap, for a little more then a dollar, you have 5 of them, so you always have a spare one. Easy to lose, but for a little more then a dollar you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlcruel on 04/14/2013

it does the job! Stay in place when plugged. Very practical. It does protect the connection keeping it dust free and with no rust. because they are small, they are easy to loose when charging the phone! It is not a problem of the product itself but a fact noticed when plugging to charge the phone in the car, at the office and specially on a coffee shop ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAltercode on 04/09/2013

It fits good in iphones till 4s, ipods nano til 6g, well most of apple devices befor 2012... Protects from dust, or bugs, or small particles damaging you beloved apple device... Not so good quality... could be better... It's good to wear my ipod nano as a wrist-watch, so I needed something to cover the connector plug... So i found this great product.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymavobix on 03/30/2013

Excellent to protect your IPOD or IPHONE hole, i'm much satisfied. Excelente para proteger o buraco de dados seu IPOD ou IPHONE. Estou muito satisfeito. If you don't have much attention you can lose this little jack. Se você não tem muita atenção você pode perder este pequeno protetor. This is good to put when you carry your ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHoutepen on 01/25/2013

- fitts extremely well - use it in iphone or ipod - package of 5! (always a spare) - color is nice - good quality - very small item (risk of losing it) - fits in one manner Very nice product. i'm using it in both my iphone and my ipod. The quantity for someone allone is quite big (nobody has 5 devices to put them in) but since the price is very low ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynejunior on 12/19/2012

Excelente produto. Chegou no Prazo. Entregam no Brasil. Acesse no Facebook - Facebook.com/lojinhadachina Eu só compro na DX. Preços excelentes. Atendimento On line nota 10. No have. Não tenho nada contra. Acesse no Facebook - Facebook.com/lojinhadachina No have. Chegou no Prazo Acesse no Facebook - Facebook.com/lojinhadachina Eu s&#24... Read more

1 0
  • posted byJBigs on 11/19/2012

-Get the job done -Soft silicone that sits nicely in the charger slot, rounded and doesn't stick out too far -Out of the five, there are a couple that won't fit in my phone -The quality is very very poor. After the first one i tried didn't fit in I was worried that none would, but others fit. You have to make sure you put them in the right way, it only ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections