Customer’s impression:
good perfect
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Essential for your idevice

posted by jboto on 12/17/2010
    0 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

Fairly inexpensive, made of good material, seems durable, keeps dust out of those idevice ports. I keep one on my iPhone and iPad all the time.

Cons:

The first five I bought were very flimsy, they fell out easily and were lost by me and my wife very quickly. I bought ten more and those ten are from a different batch or different manufacture, they are slightly thicker and more durable, harder to fall out of there ports. They are however a little bit more expensive than I think they are actually worth. They are sent in a little ziplock baggie which means they are probably packaging as many as they feel like.

OtherThoughts:

They should sell these in twenty five or fifty packs to save in bulk. I bought a total of three packs, which I think are worth getting, but I would definitely buy a fifty pack if there was a significant price reduction.

Bottomline:

Really worth getting if you care about protecting your idvices and plan on keeping them long term. Those ports will become damaged over time.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: