DX » Community » Reviews » AC to 12V Car Power Adapter (90~240V Input)
  • 5 star 17 ( 53% )
  • 4 star 12 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 6% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 3% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMouchos on 11/26/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a good quality adapter for a low price, useful for the home to connect my GPS, adaptor, light and lot of stuff. It work with all of my car accesory i like it Cons:None OtherThoughts:This is a good quality adapter for a low price, useful for the home to... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOhhWell on 05/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is compact and feels well made. There is a light to verify that it is putting out power. Cons:Interestingly, the picture here on DX of the label on the back has the amperage portion of he power output scuffed off. I imagine that would be because it can on... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynrh2005 on 04/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- it's small; - it's light; - it's portable; - it's robust; there is no soft plastic in it; - it's automatic bivolt, so you don't have to worry about voltages and damages in you equipment. Cons:none until now. OtherThoughts:There are several useful equipments and access... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychimpattack on 03/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Useful adapter for using 12v car accessories with a regular wall plug. Does exactly what it's supposed to, not hard to use. Cons:I bought another one of these a year or so ago from DX that was slightly cheaper and oriented sideways instead of having your devic... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygabydl on 02/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great product. Always good to have in hand, specially to charge car GPS when you get back to the hotel on a trip. Cons:Could be smaller, so it would be easier to carry it around on trips. But that is not that significant, because it is a good product.. OtherThoughts:Ver... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySirNomad on 02/10/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This device has been very handy. My girlfriend's cat managed to chew through the cord of my MP3 player's USB charging cable so I bought 3 of these (2 as gifts) so that I could use the car charger. It works exactly as described. Cons:I tried using this device with a coup... Read more

0 0
  • posted byferfuji on 08/30/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- It is very small; - It is very useful for Car gadgedts (MP3 players and Cell chargers); - I bought a MP3 player with the car plug and I use it. Cons:- The plastic fells very cheap; - It looks that some metallic parts will get loosen within time. 500 characters...500 c... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykagemusha on 04/27/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Useful if you have a lot of 12V car gadgets that you want to power at home. Compact and very small. Cons:Something popped and it became unusable after a few uses. Give the wire more slack when you use it as the 12V plugs does not have a strong hold on on the device. Nee... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystefanj on 03/08/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great for using 12 volt car accessories in a 110 outlet. Small compact. Works well for the intended purpose. Cheap but good build. Simple design. Cons:only works with lower draw items (rechargers, etc.) Small so easy to lose if your not careful. Plug sticks out a bit so... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeduardo.junquei on 12/19/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great thing to have in car, it can turn your lighter products(my ipaq charger, my cell phone charger,) usefull in any outlet.Keep one at home and use car vaccum cleaner anywhere! some car light can be used to, but be aware of wattage! Cons:none, itas a great p... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections