DX » Community » Reviews » Compact Space Saver Vacuum Compressed Seal Storage Bag (80*110cm)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byguinavega on 01/22/2014

The best option to use it is to get more space in your wardrobe. I got surprised in how the bag really gets thin and small after taking the air out of it!! Recomended to keep cleaned and saved all your towels, blanket and clothes that will be stored for a long time, in order to avoid fungus and bad smell ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDennisRussia on 07/24/2013

Vacuum bag medium kachestvane very expensive. durable materials.easy to use. make effective saves space in the cupboard. BUT ... not tight enough - the vacuum is stored only a few days.I think in the case of insufficient density of fasteners, and maybe valve.The material from which they are made is not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvmendelis on 10/29/2012

Easy to use. Has double strip on closing so there is no air leaks. Easy to take the air out with your vacuum cleaner. Saves a lot of space about 50-80% depending on what you have in it. Plastic looks thin but is quite strong and doesn't tear. Holds air well, and even if there is a small leak it doesn'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTeresitaGalarza on 02/20/2012

- Fits about a big sized suitcase and reduces space to about 50% of the height. - It has double ziplock, that a very good pro - Nice fittings for the air pump that I got at DX too. - Screw for one way valve to prevent leaking. - Looks as well build at the expensive ones. The plastic seems to be a little ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bycarolkmachado on 12/13/2011

It really keeps vacuum and compresses whatever you put there. Easy to use, just addapt to your vacuum cleaner. The piece intended to close the bag doesn´t work, but is unnecessary, you have to close it with your own hands.. The sealing on the edges are not easy to evaluate, I don´t know if ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybostwickenator on 03/20/2011

-Nice fittings for vacuum -Screw on leak preventer for one way valve. -Double ziplock -Looks as well build at the expensive ones -Realistically you are probably only going to use these a few times. Even then these are a great price -Perfect size for a queen duvet set and two pillows -Plastic tiny bit ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections