DX » Community » Reviews » Compact Space Saver Vacuum Compressed Seal Storage Bags Set (3-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byanette01 on 12/26/2013

Wow! Just buy dont ask! Packed 10 shirts in the smallest bag without problem. Its amazing how small and thin the bag gets. I could use my vaccum cleaner with it too. Pump that comes with it may not hold for a life time, but it works good. If you press the bag with the content in it, you wont need to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRDJunqueira on 10/01/2013

This product is very easy to use and the pump has a good quality. You can safe a lot of space in your locker and most important that keep safe and clean the stuff on it as well. it could fitted almost everything in the big one and reduce the space by more than 50%. Double zipper on bags. The bags loose ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybambalero on 03/05/2013

The package came fine, in a sturdy cardboard box. Conatined all three bags on the sizes decribed, as well as the pump. I purchased this pack because I was afraid that my vaccum would not fit, but it did. The pump works fine, and it effectively pulls the air out. The bags are big, my wife's wedding dress ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynystorowycz on 02/27/2013

Make your clothing, bedding and other soft goods 3X smaller!!!!!!!!!!Perfect for storing many kind of items!! Perfect for both home and on-the-go use, this travel vacuum bags offer a compact storage space, thereby taking less space in your wardrobe or luggage. none Each extra-large bag holds up to 1 ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAnyjen on 02/27/2013

The bags are sturdy and the seal works perfectly. The pump works a bit slowly but is a godsend to those of us who don't have a vacuum cleaner. These bags really work to compress your clothes and blankets a lot, perfect for storing your out of season clothes for next year. The clip that comes to help ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byBMD65 on 02/13/2013

The bags are sturdy, with a good use of space and material quality. The pump is very efficient and draws air quickly and easily. Being transparent easy to find what you want. The size is ideal for storing quilts, towels and comforters. Protect from moisture, mildew and pests. I recommend! Actually I'... Read more

0 0 0

The bags are sturdy, with a good use of space and material quality. The pump is very efficient and draws air quickly and easily. Being transparent easy to find what you want. Thesize is ideal for storing quilts, towels and comforters. Protect from moisture, mildew and pests. I recommend! Actually I've ... Read more

0 0 0

The bags are sturdy, with a good use of space and material quality. The pump is very efficient and draws air quickly and easily. Being transparent easy to find what you want. The size is ideal for storing quilts, towels and comforters. Protect from moisture, mildew and pests. I recommend! Actually I'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBMD65 on 12/04/2012

The bags are sturdy, with a good use of space and material quality. The pump is very efficient and draws air quickly and easily. Being transparent easy to find what you want. The tamanhé ideal for storing quilts, towels and comforters. Protect from moisture, mildew and pests. I recommend! Actually ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byisamacedo on 10/08/2012

- It really saves a lot of space, and protects your clothes, blankets, pillow from fungus. - The pump is very easy to use, and works perfectly, it just takes a little longer to remove the air, compared with the vacuum cleaner. - I think that the price is not very good, but this is still a good purchase.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections