They are very good, cheap with a fluid ink. The 0.5 mm point is very good and sharp enought for a good writing. The grip is well enough. Comes with a good quantity of ink. Each for 0.54 dollars!! The smell to rubber is very strong when you open the box, but with time it will decrease (but still stinks a little bit). The black colour is fine, the ink ... Read more
Comfy grip. Nice thin tip.
Ink is very dark and precise.
Same quality on all the pens.
Really good price for a package with 12 gel ink pens. Pegada confortável. Bom traço fino.
Tinta muito escura e precisa.
Mesma qualidade em todos as canetas.
Preço muito em conta para um pacote de 12 canetas de gel. Ink don't last with intense use. Tinta ... Read more
- Good grip on the rubberized surface
- Cap stays on well.
- The same quality on all the pens.
- Nice thin tip, but not too thin. - Doesn't roll as smoothly on the paper as a regular ball point pen. This is bad especially if you plan to draw with these.
- If your pen is not close to 90 degrees to the paper, the ink is not even on the paper.
- Takes ... Read more
Arrived and used instantly, all of them OK. Clear thin writing as desired. Real black colour. Perfect for "on the desk" use. Good price comparing to local ones. Gel ink tested OK on glass and different kind of plastics. Pin holder to pocket a little short. Cap could be also longer for security feeling when pinning to pocket. A good idea could ... Read more
- It has a strong dark ink.
- Very confortable to write.
- The writting is smooth and continuous. - The lines it draws are thicker than I thought, I'll try the 0.3 model.
- Depending on how you write your finger could "blur" the recent writing. But just a bit, and just in the corners (where usually there is more ink). Usually the ... Read more
Excellent Pens, very good ink. I use it mainly for college so i wrote a lot of stuff, the grip is good, the quality of materials is good, i already buyed 3 packs (1 i already use it entirely, 12 pens in total), started using the 2nd one and good to know the quality and ink is still the same as the first pack i buyed some time ago. Even the grip is good,... Read more
Work well, dispense ink evenly, nice matte finish, cheap. They feel rather nice in hand, comfortable to use. Some of the pens do not write that well out of the box, they need a thorough roll-around, but after that everything seems fine and there are no issues whatsoever. Going back from Pilot pens, these have replaced all my pens (save for a few back-... Read more
Pens beautiful, elegant and comfortable. They are soft and extremely useful. At no time have failed to ink and not leaked. I found it very cheap for the quality of the product. The ink runs out very fast, but is very common in this type of pen. The product arrived here in Brazil very fast and very well packed.
I nominate the seller because he was very ... Read more
It's a stark black ink, none of that fading stuff. Stands out great on regular white paper. After a bit of warm-up, when they're completely new, they write without any blank spots. The gripping of it is very nice, a rubbery texture that feels soft, and the size of it makes it comfortable to grip. The cap sticks firmly in place and has a rather low profile,... Read more
- All the pens worked. - They are comfortable and great for those who write fast, perfect for signatures. - The ink has a special touch, it looks as if it was printed. - The design is beautiful and discreet. - Nothing, but be careful. If you work with documents such as myself can be confused with a copy and because of the ink. I recommend the product ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.