DX » Community » Reviews » 0.3mm Black Gel Ink Pens (12-Pen Pack)
  • 5 star 29 ( 85% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 12% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 3% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byoutspokened on 01/16/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I use the pen mostly for design sketching. It's a really good pen for it's worth. -The tip is fine and it's good for detailing -The rollerball on the pen's tip is smooth -The texture on the pen's overall body is good so it makes for a (almost) slip-free grip C... Read more

1 0
  • posted byGoDieNow on 06/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Precio - Tacto - Flujo de escritura - Apariencia - Seca rápido Tiene un gran equilibrio entre los aspectos destacados y nunca pasa desapercibido Cons:La única pega es el olor raro que noté al abrir la caja por primera vez, luego no ha vuelto a... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychampionne on 06/12/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This is exactly what I was looking for my work, fine writing, which glides well. Taking the pen is good value for money and I am fully satisfied! Cons:I do not have less to say for this pen, it is perfect! no negative points in my opinion, I recommend to all! Ot... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMunhozThiago on 06/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great quality, great product too. The pens are very good in terms of contruction and ink. Very usefull for those who like to draw or need very thin lines. It's a 12 pack! Got mine almost a year and still have half of them. Cons:This item is a little expensive... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytotalcbf on 04/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very nice smooth pens. Are really fine and suit my handwriting. Has a metal tip so the tip doesn't sink in like felt tip pens. Pen looks really nice and is quite lightweight. The pen has a rubber exterior which makes it easy to hold with a tight grip. Cons:Sometimes when... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydksskdl on 03/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Ink flows well from a good size ink tube. I like the fine 0.3mm line thickness for small and detailed writing. The pens have a nice plastic-rubbery texture that feels good when on cell phones. Build quality is very good. Cons:None. These are very good pens. I'll probably... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCherrylover on 02/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- Soft touch - Really good ink - All came ok, none was pouring out ink - The pen tip is actually very small, very nice to write - They are all writing ok, no pen is failing. Cons:- When I oppened the box, they were smelling funny, really chemical smell - Other t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymetzina on 02/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:These are some nice pens, they have a rubbery feel to the hand and make a fine writing. Price is good: $0.46 per pen. Cons:Sometimes they stop working and I need to clean the tip and warm it up with my breath to get the ink flow again. I think it's because of the temper... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarosti on 02/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good sensation on writing with it, really smooth and a really thin line considering a gel pen. The package came with no damage, all pens working. The pen material is really nice to touch and avoid slipping. Cons:Nothing i can think about OtherThoughts:Its a gel pen... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBragaD on 01/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- The price seemed a little high considering they are just pens, but when I got the math together, even with my high exchange rate, the price per pen ended up being cheaper than the price of a regular one. - The quality is incredible, they seem resistent, fit my hand ni... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections