DX » Community » Reviews » 0.3mm Black Gel Ink Pens (12-Pen Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydeamer on 03/25/2014

Very thin pens, very good for writing or painting details. They have a good grip and are not too small to write with. Also there is almost no pressure needed to get them to write, which I appreciate. The ink is really black and dries very fast, so you cannot smear it. Thus it would also be usable for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byoutspokened on 01/16/2014

I use the pen mostly for design sketching. It's a really good pen for it's worth. -The tip is fine and it's good for detailing -The rollerball on the pen's tip is smooth -The texture on the pen's overall body is good so it makes for a (almost) slip-free grip -The price could have been cheaper since there ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byMeckPowa on 01/01/2014

The pens have a really good quality, they write without any problem, the ink is not to "strong" that passes the paper, good grip in the hand it's a plastic that feels like rubber. low grip on the paper. I didn't found any trouble by using those pens, probably the best pens on this site. They ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byYousse7 on 11/27/2013

Un stylo avec une écriture très agréable et très fine. Très pratique pour avoir une écriture assez précise. D'une qualité irréprochable comparé à d'autre stylo que j'ai acheté sur ce site. Si vous écrivez assez vite il peut arriver que ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by88jon on 10/08/2013

The pens looks awesome ! They are thin, well designed and have so chinese signs on it. The black material used to cover the pen feels soft. The tip of the ballpen is really really thin (it indicates 0,3 mm, I can't check that but the trace looks ). Not much cons, just one thing : some of the pens I received ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFeadim on 09/25/2013

Great product, the ink is fluid. Write well, the metal point is great and the product have many ink in the inside. The grip is great too. I use them in my work (im engineer) and works great for sketches and writing. 0.3mm is very thin. sometimes is hard to write and you must hold the pen very straight.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymoromorr on 08/05/2013

I love these pens, this is my second time purchasing them. The finest lined pen I can find, 0.3mm is indeed super fine. Easy flowing action, comfortable to hold, long-lasting ink. Lightly rubberised coating sits well in the hand. Zero None Flawless :-) Great value, excellent pens. But be prepared for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMilhomemx on 07/15/2013

There are lots (12) of them. Useful if you tend to lose pens a lot (like me) - Quality for the price (P/P factor). In my country (Brazil), you can get pens as cheap as this ones, but these are much better quality. Looks cheap but if looks are secondary, you'd be more than pleased with this purchase. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGoDieNow on 06/20/2013

- Precio - Tacto - Flujo de escritura - Apariencia - Seca rápido Tiene un gran equilibrio entre los aspectos destacados y nunca pasa desapercibido La única pega es el olor raro que noté al abrir la caja por primera vez, luego no ha vuelto a pasar. ¡¡0,3mm!! ¡¡En serio:... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychampionne on 06/12/2013

This is exactly what I was looking for my work, fine writing, which glides well. Taking the pen is good value for money and I am fully satisfied! I do not have less to say for this pen, it is perfect! no negative points in my opinion, I recommend to all! I am clerk and I use a lot of pens, I love them,... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections