DX » Community » Reviews » Snooby 0.5mm Gel Ink Pens - Color Assorted (12-Pen Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMeckPowa on 01/01/2014

They surely have a really low price, that's a good thing always They have a bad quality gel and ball, sometimes they lose a lot of ink on the paper, other times the ink dries and you can't write anything. they come in a random color. But it is not like, for example, 3 red pens, 3 blue pens, 4 black pens.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymilton sperring on 12/18/2013

I've just got my second box of these. I was hoping for blue this time but the ad does say random colours. I write for a living, that is I rite a lot. i found these pens a reasonable quality. The flow is good. I write with a very light hand and they leave a good trail. They do not write well on plastics ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrkrupp on 05/22/2013

Very good pens. Mine comes all black, all workiing well. None leaking. They are very precise and feels soft on writing. Writes on very dark black. Not a real problem. They are plastic pens, and it is what I buyed. So, no complains. Nice pens to have around at home, very cheap and very good quality. I ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPROCALIBER on 04/03/2011

. I am also a hobby illustrator and I was looking to a gel ink pen like these, to makes some more, lets say, contemporary look on roughs. . . Mine pack, comes with 12 ink pens all under RED COLORED units and I am afraid a LAAAARGE BIT to order more packs, becouse I am not ready to ends with a monochromatic ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections