DX » Community » Reviews » Glare-free LCD Screen + Backside Protector Set for Iphone 4 (2-Piece Pack)
  • 5 star 89 ( 68% )
  • 4 star 39 ( 30% )
  • 3 star 3 ( 2% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
economic and good product
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysubarumv on 07/28/2014

these protectors are economical and provide very useful. Read more

Impression:economic and good product;

0 0
  • posted byGMJ on 06/15/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-->It does what it needs to do. -->Protect the touchscreen whilst still allowing me to work with the touchscreen. -->Good enough for the job. -->It is durable. -->The plastic doesn't distort the images on the screen. Cons:-->No clear instruction. --&gt... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshoppingmania on 05/03/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The price is very cheap and the set came with 2-piece protectors so if you failed the first one you still have another chance :) However the installation is very easy and you could remove and reapply if you are careful and ensure there's no dust around the iPh... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJKRULZ on 04/09/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Clearly see screen underneath the protector, easy to install, and comes with a good cleaning cloth to prepare the screen for install. Cons:It seems to collect some scratches as it has some on it already. If not careful on the install can get dirt as with any screen prot... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalphtrion on 01/13/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:very cheap and very good considering the price easy to apply protected my iphone 4S numerous times against scratches the wipe cloth is very useful in cleaning any dust before applying the protective screen can use my finger easily without any change from regul... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCooler73 on 12/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is a good screen protector, protects iphone 4 screen very well. Clear screen protector, you can see your screen very well. Easy to use - Good presentation - Nice quality - it comes with cleaner - it comes with front and back screen protector Cons:Nothing negative. It... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVictorJPwn on 09/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Covers entire face of your iPhone 4 - Crystal-clear film maintains LCD brightness - Static cling plastic for stay-put adhesion - This hard film does not interfere with responsiveness - Won't leave sticky residue when removed - Films can be cleaned and replaced just li... Read more

0 0
  • posted byck1009 on 08/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Fine glossy screen guard for iphone 4 and 4s. Its not very noticeable if installed correctly. Looks nice and protects from scratches as advertised. The Iphone 4s comes made with Gorilla Glass which is said to be scratch free but I prefer not to take any chances. Great p... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfprietob on 08/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The protections works perfect. I had more than this I have bought in DX and it works perfect!!! If you have an iphone, just buy it. It is highly recommended it. And it is easy to cover the screen with it. Cons:The tissue does not clean as it should. I just recommend to ta... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykevintosh on 08/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Extra cheap product. Good loking. Easy to apply. It got mildly scratched in the course of the last month but nothing serious. Just normal use, get in and out of pocket and just lie down on night table, etc. The more expensive ones don't scratch that easy, but... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections