DX » Community » Reviews » Glare-free LCD Screen + Backside Protector Set for Iphone 4 (2-Piece Pack)
Customer’s impression:
Good product Awesome None Fantastic! Clear view
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byIXRA78 on 06/17/2015

Pros, is perfect to iphone 4.

Impression:Awesome,Good product;

0 0 1

• posted bymhermens123 on 04/09/2015

super good Glare-free LCD Screen + Backside Protector Set for Iphone 4 i never used the backside for it because of using a case

Impression:Awesome,Good product;

0 0 0

• posted byleaanst on 02/15/2015

It is excellent as a screen saver. I bought them for my local business and had an excellent result. highly Recommended

Impression:Good product;

0 0 0

• posted byoscargdi on 01/25/2015

very clear view, comes with two pieces for frontal and back sides. very cheap and valuable. fit in an iphone 4 and 4s

Impression:economic and good product,Clear view;

0 0 0

• posted by13beatriz on 01/04/2015

Pros: -->Se encaixa bem, -->possui um bom preço, -->dura bastante Contras: -->é dificil de por ele perfeitamente,-->e dependendo do jeito de encaixar pode até mesmo estragar o produto

Impression:Awesome,economic and good product;

0 0 0

• posted bySXWeng on 12/06/2014

Not too difficult to apply with the tabs, and the fit is perfect. Just wish it weren't so easy to scratch the plastic, but at this value you can just stock up and replace.

Impression:Very good easy scratch;

0 0 0

• posted bychaoslegacy on 11/18/2014

Just pure awesome. Good quality good price. Cheap and good. If its cheaper it will be better. But overall the price is good for the quality. Hihgly Recommanded.

Impression:Awesome;

0 0 0

• posted byrpelitz on 09/29/2014

Pro: It protects both front and back of the iPhone from scratches and even minor falling. Cons: It's a little difficult to apply without having some little bubbles (as all the screen protectors), so you must be patient.

Impression:None;

0 0 0

• posted byGessyka1 on 08/14/2014

Completed and perfect.

Impression:Fantastic!;

0 0 0

• posted byguhtt on 08/05/2014

Pros: the screen is excellent to be visualized in all ambients Cons: I don't see any cons in the screen.

Impression:Good product;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere