DX » Community » Reviews » Glare-free LCD Screen + Backside Protector Set for Iphone 4 (2-Piece Pack)
  • 5 star 95 ( 69% )
  • 4 star 40 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 3 ( 2% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
economic and good product
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysubarumv on 07/28/2014

these protectors are economical and provide very useful. Read more

Impression:economic and good product;

0 0
  • posted byDen4ik777 on 06/20/2014

well that once the kit includes two films, it allows maximum protection to your iPhone. protector is very good for your iPhone 4/4s! fits well on the edges!Perfect price for this screen protector, set came fully and during 2,5 weeks. I like this product!!! very good price and quality, in my opinion is not present drawbacks. Of course if you do not stick ... Read more

ordered that all
    0 0
  • posted byGMJ on 06/15/2014

-->It does what it needs to do. -->Protect the touchscreen whilst still allowing me to work with the touchscreen. -->Good enough for the job. -->It is durable. -->The plastic doesn't distort the images on the screen. -->No clear instruction. -->Cloth is not enough to clean the whole screen. --> Easily scratched. -->Maybe include ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshoppingmania on 05/03/2014

The price is very cheap and the set came with 2-piece protectors so if you failed the first one you still have another chance :) However the installation is very easy and you could remove and reapply if you are careful and ensure there's no dust around the iPhone They didn't come with the backside protector, which could have been handy to protect both ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJKRULZ on 04/09/2014

Clearly see screen underneath the protector, easy to install, and comes with a good cleaning cloth to prepare the screen for install. It seems to collect some scratches as it has some on it already. If not careful on the install can get dirt as with any screen protector. Easy to clean and good extra layer of protection for the glass screen and back ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalphtrion on 01/13/2014

very cheap and very good considering the price easy to apply protected my iphone 4S numerous times against scratches the wipe cloth is very useful in cleaning any dust before applying the protective screen can use my finger easily without any change from regular operation back film is useful for protecting the back from scratches and still using the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBrunoRomano on 12/13/2013

This protective glare free LCD screen + backside Protector Set for iPhone 4 is like others i've already bought here in DX. They all do the job, my iphones never got the flat broken by a fall or any scratch by anything. The screen protector it selfs easyly gets scratched... But i don't think its a valid cons, since its theis job to get scratched instead ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCooler73 on 12/09/2013

It is a good screen protector, protects iphone 4 screen very well. Clear screen protector, you can see your screen very well. Easy to use - Good presentation - Nice quality - it comes with cleaner - it comes with front and back screen protector Nothing negative. It's difficult to find any inconvenience about this item Nothing negative. only positive ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygabichaves93 on 11/27/2013

Love it ! Very usefulness ! Great quality ! Ease of use ! Good price ! Very quickly ! Love deal extreme !!!! Love buying here and I think I'm becoming an usuary frequentely, because of the reliable and trust that this site gives to me !!! I don't see any cons to say about this product, because I really really like it and love buying here on DX I think ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVictorJPwn on 09/07/2013

- Covers entire face of your iPhone 4 - Crystal-clear film maintains LCD brightness - Static cling plastic for stay-put adhesion - This hard film does not interfere with responsiveness - Won't leave sticky residue when removed - Films can be cleaned and replaced just like the seller says, his is one of the best screen protectors I ever used. Easy to ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections