DX » Community » Reviews » 3.5mm In-ear Headset with Microphone for Iphone/HTC HD2/BlackBerry - Black (140cm-Length)
  • 5 star 15 ( 68% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 27% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 5% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byblintster on 02/18/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I had to write a comment on these in-ear headset because they're the only ones I've used that actually stay in my ears! I've tried a variety of other in-ear headsets and they all come out.. no matter what I do, any type of head turning and they soon pop out. These have a... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylauroma on 10/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:excellent sound quality, greater than most headsets I have used before, good material, smooth volume control. Cons:not the cheapest headset.. but I think that the price is fare for what you are buying. Can't think of any other cons... OtherThoughts:Unlike most headsets yo... Read more

1 0
  • posted byGreenMarty on 07/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:+ can be attached to shirt + has volume slider + wires go from one side and then from behind of head that means they are almost hidden. Cons:- not relay sure which In-Ear plug is the left or right one. (if you need it for games or movies you need to figure that out 1st) O... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybarzata on 06/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-very good sound -good bass -usefull mic -usefull volume control -long wire -good isolation -good volume Cons:-it doesn't come with different sizes of rubbers for the in-ear system OtherThoughts:i'v bought one earlier that only one side of them worked, i'v complaint to... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydzaltex on 03/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It works! Last time i bought some other earphones and they didn't work. so now i bought two of these and they both work perfectly. I recommend this earphones to everyone out there. works on every device. Cons:I just had one call over them. My dad called me and I couldn'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeltonw on 03/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Fits inside ear, so i effect it is 'noise cancelling'. Good quality bass sound. Solid wire. Cons:Lapel clip can be easily lost, so I wound a small piece of fine wire to prevent this. Straight, rather than L=-shaped plug, means that eventually one of the wires... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCancey on 02/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The sound quality is good. I personally can't tell the difference between these and expensive alternatives. The headset has a button, used to start and pause your music, or to pick up the phone, very handy for when you are cycling. It also has volume control. The headse... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywade846 on 02/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Those are really great Headphones! i can't tell you the exact number, but you can be sure they are great in basses, and good enough at high sounds as well. And everything under 5 $... they have a volume control, which works great, and one button, which can be... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygeorgemachala on 12/11/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-unlike original ones which where bundled with my phone these didn't break after month of use -hardware volume control (for some people it may be disadvantage because it's independent on software control, I like it though) Cons:-when volume is set by hardware control to... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysp0ok on 12/08/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good build quality headset. Good soundproofing, soft gums for ear. Good quality of playing sound. Remote control is compact and has a volume slider, a one button to stop playback or to switch songs, there is present a microphone to the headphones as a headset.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections