DX » Community » Reviews » 3.5mm In-ear Headset with Microphone for Iphone/HTC HD2/BlackBerry - Black (140cm-Length)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byblintster on 02/18/2014

I had to write a comment on these in-ear headset because they're the only ones I've used that actually stay in my ears! I've tried a variety of other in-ear headsets and they all come out.. no matter what I do, any type of head turning and they soon pop out. These have a soft cone on the end that inserts ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhstehr on 12/24/2013

In this Price range These are some of the best headphones you can get. The Sound Quality is great (I'm audiophile but we are talking about $5 headphones here). They have a build in microphone and phone answer button. They come with different sizes of ear pieces. The ear pieces sometimes come off but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylauroma on 10/09/2013

excellent sound quality, greater than most headsets I have used before, good material, smooth volume control. not the cheapest headset.. but I think that the price is fare for what you are buying. Can't think of any other cons... Unlike most headsets you can hear clearly the lower pitch sounds. very ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byGreenMarty on 07/24/2013

+ can be attached to shirt + has volume slider + wires go from one side and then from behind of head that means they are almost hidden. - not relay sure which In-Ear plug is the left or right one. (if you need it for games or movies you need to figure that out 1st) It took about two months to receive ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybarzata on 06/06/2013

-very good sound -good bass -usefull mic -usefull volume control -long wire -good isolation -good volume -it doesn't come with different sizes of rubbers for the in-ear system i'v bought one earlier that only one side of them worked, i'v complaint to dx.com about it, and they re-send another one at no ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydzaltex on 03/06/2013

It works! Last time i bought some other earphones and they didn't work. so now i bought two of these and they both work perfectly. I recommend this earphones to everyone out there. works on every device. I just had one call over them. My dad called me and I couldn't answer at first with the button on ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeltonw on 03/03/2013

Fits inside ear, so i effect it is 'noise cancelling'. Good quality bass sound. Solid wire. Lapel clip can be easily lost, so I wound a small piece of fine wire to prevent this. Straight, rather than L=-shaped plug, means that eventually one of the wires becomes damaged. For the price, performance, and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCancey on 02/27/2013

The sound quality is good. I personally can't tell the difference between these and expensive alternatives. The headset has a button, used to start and pause your music, or to pick up the phone, very handy for when you are cycling. It also has volume control. The headset feels good, although some people ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywade846 on 02/27/2013

Those are really great Headphones! i can't tell you the exact number, but you can be sure they are great in basses, and good enough at high sounds as well. And everything under 5 $... they have a volume control, which works great, and one button, which can be used to answer calls, and control your music.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygeorgemachala on 12/11/2012

-unlike original ones which where bundled with my phone these didn't break after month of use -hardware volume control (for some people it may be disadvantage because it's independent on software control, I like it though) -when volume is set by hardware control to very very low, one ear is completely ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections