DX » Community » Reviews » PSP Replacement Conductive Bus Wires (3-Piece Set)
  • 5 star 11 ( 58% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 37% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 5% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynissancoupe on 09/05/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Everything was fine, the product I received intact, just what I needed now is a perfect tool. It works, my START and Volume+ Buttons were dead and now they work... The PSP feels like brand new now... Cons:Married easy to install just a little hand dexterity to be who pr... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGrandAm on 11/20/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Really good replacement. I bought a psp without a home bar and I needed one. I also just replaced the others as well but before you replace the other wires look at the old ones and see how they are folded to fit. Really decent price and the best bang for your money. Con... Read more

0 0
  • posted by0bito on 04/08/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Recently i got a free psp 1000 from my friend. It has no battery, battery cover, and it just looks beat up, so it's sorta my "project" now. When I turned on the psp, the homebar was screwed. When I went into text entry the letters would cycle through o... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykoflako on 09/02/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Excelente producto para aquellas personas que han tenido problemas con las bandas de sus psp, como en el caso mio. Tuve que cambiar la botonera inferior y comprar una usada me costaba un 10% del valor original de una psp, cuando esta me salio con suerte al 1%... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythiagolocke on 05/22/2010

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It works, my START and Volume+ Buttons were dead and now they work... The PSP feels like brand new now... Cons:It's hard to install, I had to ask someone else...But I believe most people could try to do it by themselves.. It comes just in a plastic thing, not good t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDanger1981 on 05/07/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Very sensitive. As good or more so than originals - If you have experience with opening PSPs for repair or modification this will be an extremely simple job. It took me less than 5 minutes. - Value makes it worth while to purchase for future use with or withou... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywantabi on 04/13/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:They work well,the sticker gave some problems during 5 min but finally i got it. -i could hardly believe the price! i think i should buy more items, i have friend with psp so next time i will buy more. Cons:hard to work and fix the sticker. - fragile, very fragi... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydashneo on 02/28/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-It works (for a while anyways) Cons:-it stopped working for me after a week -you have to save the metal mount piece for the button bar since it's only a sticker PCB board it comes with -it's very hard to get the sticker onto the metal brace (home button bar)... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymegamanac on 08/03/2009

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I opened my dying PSP and this fixed some of my buttons. Was a pretty good deal, imo. You might want to open your up and check if yours has been worn out or something, you might need this replacement. Worked fine for me, I only needed the DPAD ones though. Cons:You... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykunfumike on 12/10/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:so cheap that this is amazing this an bring a once useless psp back to life. My friend had a psp who's d- pad had stopped working for his sake i hoped it was not the outside buttons or case since they are so expensive. after switching our two psp cover i found it was no... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections