DX » Community » Reviews » USB Power Adapter + 3.7V 1350mAh Lithium Battery for HTC HD2 (100-240V)
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFilFire on 08/29/2013

Charge indication of the battery (Charging or fully charged). Battery works well. Runtime close to original. European plug adapter included. Small size It is a decent charger that works well for its purpose. Solid casing so it's safe to take along with you. Just for the HTC HD2 it seems. Heats up quickly Over heats when charging battery + USB device ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMB250CLS on 11/23/2012

Used for more than 6 months now, find it very useful and good for spare battery, with charger so that you can charge the spare battery without disrupt your mobile phone operation. Now got to buy another one because the one I had was stolen. would be better if the capacity can be higher so that the battery can be use longer. Even the original battery ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJDJDJDJD on 10/26/2012

Used extensively, haven't seen any of the heating seen in other charger reviews. Great value, I run it on 240V in Australia with a United State plug adapter and get no problems. Provides an extra battery where ever you go. This was a must have for me after kids killed the phone mini USB Connection, I just cycle batteries in and out every few days. NIL ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydrkoster on 12/08/2011

Short list: + Charge indication of the battery (Charging or fully charged) + Battery works well. Runtime close to original + European plug adapter included + Small size It is a decent charger that works well for its purpose. Solid casing so it's safe to take along with you. Short list: - Just for the HTC HD2 it seems - Heats up quickly - Over heats ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections