Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygabimota on 02/23/2013

the case is beautiful and chic there is a big mirror inside that is handy too much pigamitagion, my skin color could be compared to beyonce`s and i am still getting used to "how much to apply" but for ligher skins I think it can get too much dark. for darker skin it is perfect I I used... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydanjelicek on 09/01/2012

*Came in perfect shape, everything was nicely packed. *Perfect for contouring! *4 colors - 2 light ones - white and ivory - 2 dark ones - 2 shades of brown *Makes highlights or shadows on your face. *Good texture *Mirror Only one - The brush that came with it cannot be really used with it. For of... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byamayita on 06/15/2012

Very nice product, the colours are exactly what depicted. Nice smell, good mirror. The case is sturdy and protects the product and the mirror well. Not cheaply made. Only one brush for dark and light colours can become a mess, just use brushes you already have at home. Probably too big for in but... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGard0n on 01/08/2012

- Very cheap for such a good palette - You get two highlight powders and two shading powders - The powders come in different colors , good for light-skinned and dark-skinned people - The color is not overwhelming , so you won't get dark lines on your face - lasts all day , and is easy to remove a... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: