DX » Community » Reviews » 2-in-1 3.5mm Mini Microphone + Speaker for Iphone/Ipad - Black/White
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjihchanglin on 03/30/2013

I have an old iPod touch (3rd Gen.), it's now for our kid to play education games, but it doesn't come with an internal mic-phone! Therefore, he couldn't play some of the poplar kids' games such as "The Talking Tom Cat"! Until I ordered this Mini external mic-phone w/ speaker for him, he is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymattyjay on 06/08/2012

This product is really teeny weeny but it does it job really well. clear non tinny sound quality, for something similar here i would be paying around $20 not very loud at all, i plugged it into my ipod and it was amazingly quiet and i could hardly hear my music. Not bad for the price, useless as a out ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynoname120 on 05/16/2012

Allow you to listen to music on device that has no speakers. You can record stuff on compatible devices (or go on skype). No battery needed: the one of your device is used. The sound is definitely not loud enough: if you're in your house and you want to listen to music: no problem since there isn't much ... Read more

Speaker plugged in iphone Size of the speaker

0 0 0

• posted bypavibe on 09/04/2011

- Essential for the ipodtouch 2G - two colors available, black and white - Sound is good - Recording quality is decent as well - Provides a lid to protect the plug - It's work very good in ipodtouch 2g with firmware 4.2.1 Price could be a little cheaper A little large for my liking Works just like it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byipoduser96 on 08/27/2011

Works as advertised. Speaker quality is higher than that of iPod touch's speaker. Microphone quality is OK. Tested on 2nd generation iPod touch and 6th gen iPod nano and all functions work on both. Speaker was quieter than that of 2nd generation iPod touch unless I turned the volume up all the way (then ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLeslieLC on 05/23/2011

-Plays music AND acts as a mic. There are some gadgets on DX that only act as a mic for two dollars. -The packaging was in great condition. No damage whatsoever. -Provides a lid to protect the plug. -The sound quality of the speaker is slightly higher than an iPhone/Touch. -Recording quality is decent ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydmangsr on 08/31/2010

Awesome! Just what I needed. Build is great, does what it is supposed to. Sound quality is just as good, if not better then the actual ipod touch speakers. Price could be a little cheaper(Not that it is expensive, but I mean for this site, it is kind of expensive considering how cheap they sell other ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections