DX » Community » Reviews » Flint Stones for Lighters (3 x 5 Flints)
  • 5 star 85 ( 84% )
  • 4 star 13 ( 13% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 2% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 1% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycoreyb93 on 05/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:easy to install and work great with standard zippo lighters. purchase offers many flint pieces for a low price, they will last a long time Cons:no real cons to this item, the flints work well and are easy to dispense and install in zippo lighters OtherThoughts... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaarius on 04/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Fits nicely in my lighter. Easy to install. Good quality. Long lifetime, atleast it seems. I have not changed one yet. Nicely packed. Really neat little container. A need for every one that uses liquid gas lighters! Fits Star lighters. Cons:The container is not recommen... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysmuul on 04/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Really genuine Zippo flints. - Durable, almost 2x the number of uses from generic flints. - Produces a lot of sparks. - Cheap. - Comes in a nice plastic container, easy to carry around without losing flints. Cons:So far so good. No cons detected yet. Shall see... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydanielis2cool on 03/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:First of all these flints are very cheap, you get 15 nicely cut flints for only $1.50!!! These flints are very nice and sturdy and will work with any zippo or zippo style lighter. They are not original zippo flints but are just as good. These would make an ideal... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytazeux on 03/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very good price, stones can be used in zippo, and other flint lighters. The 3x5 flints will last for a very long time. Transparent convinient casing with easy access (turn upside down, turn the red wheel, stone comes out). Cons:None, they work perfectly. I hav... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycrazyneo on 02/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Very cheap and useful - Works with both Clipper and Zippo lighters - Comes with its own casing and dispensing system Cons:None really, it's as simple as you can get, pretty cheap, and it works OtherThoughts:There is no mention anywhere that it works with Clipp... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymadmax00x on 02/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:money quality unbeatable ... make a beautiful sparkle and the price and really to low ... definitely buy these again ... :) incredible quality price of this product I was very happy .... I thought they were not so great functional dealextreme ... Cons:nothing ... OtherT... Read more

0 0
  • posted byilyakamb on 02/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Is flint -Will work in my lighter perfectly -Cheap!! -Cases are well-made, will probably give the other 2 to friends, I only needed one. Cons:Flint wouldn't fit in my lighter properly, don't know if it was just my lighter or what, but was easily fixed by removing part... Read more

0 0
  • posted byindifan101 on 01/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Work for all the lighters that need flints Easy to switch out flints Extremely cheap for how many flint stones you get. Cons:No cons that I can think of. Extremely pleased with the product OtherThoughts:For the price they work really good. They have lasted me... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfnardo on 01/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:They are made out of an excellent material. They last longer than I expected. They make very good sparks. Cons:The plastic case looks too weak. Better keep it in a safe place on your house, away from any danger source like pants pockets, wallets... Or it will crack and... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections