Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKinhow on 04/18/2012

Its cute and looks good. It feels comfortable. Unique, never seen anything like this hat before. I thought it would fit in my head like a beanie, but its too big! And after a while it starts covering my eyes. It' good for people who likes hats and maybe for a costume party! Fans of Yoshi should have it for sure. Shipping was fine, it does not compromise ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNoxie on 07/15/2011

* It's cute * It's super soft * It's quite strong for the used fabric * Looks amazing, The nose especially * Can be used as decoration or as a hat. which it still is * Mine came without the wash information tab so I have no idea what I can do with it and what not (It does make it better in my opinion since the tabs break the whole) * No one size fits ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byexperium on 06/19/2011

I received mine yesterday, and it's great! It's soft to touch, seems well made (except for the con below) and very funny. I liked it! Yoshi's nose is incredible! It doesn't have an elastic and I think that in some little heads it would fall off. At my head the white band fits perfectly, but the green zone is big and seems empty. It's definetly not for ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections