DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Anti-Slip Case for Iphone 4 - Crystal + White
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMaribta on 03/20/2013

I love the site, especially love the variety of products it offers. Very good buy through him. Well practical. I recommend it to everyone! As part against is the delay in receiving my product. Reaching over a month to receive it. If not for this delay, buy more often. I do not have much patience to wait that long. Satisfied with the products they bought,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjona14 on 11/17/2010

-White in colour -Plastic -Light -Does not scratch the phone -My customer love it -Some people thinks it's not nice -It is a good buy -My friend compared it with another one he bought from e*** and then to our surprise, the one from e*** was `pushed in' from the silicone top left hand corner. Mine was fine. I told him because my supplier(DX) packaging ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynasukaren on 08/24/2010

A nice inexpensive iPhone 4 cover. Fits well. Protects the rear and sides of the iPhone. Doesn't block bottom port for accessories. Cutouts for front camera and flash. No drop protection since it's relatively form-fitting. White plastic can look a bit "cheap" -- but heck, it's a cheap cover. The "port" for the Apple mark on the rear ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections