Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySquirrel61 on 10/22/2008

Works like the original slot. The MS Duo fits well. No force needed to insert, locks correctly and doesn't pop out accidentally. Hard to replace, unless you're used to fine soldering. If you broke your MS Duo slot or it doesn't make a reliable contact anymore (symptoms: the MS appears and disappears when you wiggle it), you need to replace it. And here'... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydvdbarnyard2 on 08/12/2008

They look very well put together, and it seems to be a very decent price for what you're getting. Really hard to sell these if you're buying to re-sell. I purchased some in bulk, and haven't sold one yet. From the sounds of the other reviews, they're a pain installing ... so you really have to know what you're doing before installing. I probably wouldn'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byniai_mack on 08/04/2008

its built the same as the original looks strong and sturdy fits in place cards fit in snug just some time i found that it snagged a bit this is not for the faint hearted to put in it needs good solder a good soldering iron and skilled soldering skill if u have that then u will not have a problem putting this in a solder sucker would be helpful as well ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygutterball on 08/23/2007

Like every other PSP component here, this works fine! Requires soldering skills. Use a small solder tip and a solder sucker or you'll get solder everywhere and wreck your wifi board. Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections