DX » Community » Reviews » Cosplay The Hulk Smash Hands Soft Plush Glove (Right Hand)
  • 5 star 7 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 43% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 7% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysalihdt on 01/08/2014

It a funny item for office activities(!) You can punch as hard as you can but it's so soft , so you'll not feel any pain. It's not looking cheap; in fact it has strong stitches. None came off or tear apart so far. I got a left one too and since I'm not a lefty I can't use it on my colleagues as I want to. Not that cheap None really. 9,40 is not less ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMataGiles on 02/26/2013

Very cheap. Good material. It is perfect as a gift. Good details (nails are painted very well). Kids can fight and have a lot of fun. Very soft material. You can not order the left hand. When I bouth this item, I didn't realize there was only right hand, and I ordered two, so I received two right hands. I'm spending a lot of fun time with my kid "... Read more

0 0
  • posted byygorfds on 01/24/2013

High quality material and very interesting. I bought because I thought it was very interesting but did not know it was only one. My son was disappointed when he saw that it was just a glove. I'll buy another and hope to be different this. What is the odds of getting 2 gloves from both hands? Tricky question... Noone can answer. You need to wait until ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byStoopidMonkey72 on 01/18/2013

very detailed-every little vien and muscle group well defined and drawn extremely sturdy stiching and thread highlights very soft, plush very fun to punch your kid in the face with !!! one size really fits all no worries of the kids getting hurt as the mits are well padded and soft all over handle inside is soft but still very sturdy at this price both ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bycalippo on 01/15/2013

my child is totally crazy for this item. he plays pounching me and his mum all the day. fortunally it's soft and well build with a good space to put your hand in. i use it too for playing and i find it very funny and time expensive when you have nothing better to do. the price is right and see your child happy has no price nothing expecially nothing ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byoinvocador on 10/22/2012

The gloves are really full of details and seems to have some quality What is ONE glove good for? I was confused when I opened the package and saw just one glove. DX should have posted only one glove at the item's photo to prevent costumers for making that same mistake that I did. I'll not buy another one because I'm risking receiving the same hand so ... Read more

1 2
  • posted bycristianohansen on 09/28/2012

Nice product for Hulk fans Assorted item! I bought 2 gloves and got both from the same hand! I don't have 2 right hands... The people that ship the orders should have the common sense of putting 2 gloves from different hands in the package. What is the odds of getting 2 gloves from both hands? Tricky question... Noone can answer. You need to wait until ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byiSenne on 09/11/2012

I used this item to give to a friend who is a fan of "The Big Bang Theory". It's a funny gift to give and recieve (I hope). It's made of good material and it looks like its build very solid. DX can't guarantee that you will recieve a right and left hand. I ordered 3, and I got both hands. But it would be a shame If I didn't got them! Provide ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byfabianoadriano on 07/13/2012

I bought for my son (2 years) and he loves it. Its a good product. Inside the glove there is a kind of rope to grab the glove. Its a good product, well built Is has nails, veins, and very good definitions of the hand It has a MARVEL strip too I didnt realize in the publication that only ONE GLOVE is published, so when I open the envelope was a little ... Read more

Only the left hand
    4 0
  • posted byMascarelo on 03/26/2012

A very good product, the colours are like the original one and the gloves fit very well! a good thing is the line inside the glove that can be used to hold the gloves without any problem or unconfortable feeling. Its not possible to choose the hand and after the first time of using it, the gloves are not the same... It could be interesting if the legs ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections