DX » Community » Reviews » Funny Rolling Eyeballs Pop-out Silicone Stress Reliever Toy - Wolffy
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFabriciobb on 05/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is really awesome! Very creative! I have never seen this product in order sites. Very good product! Comes just as advertised! It is very resistant and made of good material. I use it in daily bases for over 3 months and it is just perfect. It also come in a nice pack... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysaguol on 04/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The first time I saw it on the web I thought It was no more than a cat with big eyes but now that I can enjoy it I can say that It's a very nice toy, cute, funny... Like a little kid looking at you with a smile. It inspires tenderness. Cons:Nothing to declare except than... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymakesmebad on 10/29/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:the material that made ??this toy is excellent, the eyes are perfects, and really eliminates the stress! all my friends asked me one, I'll have to buy several. in my country, I could not find one like it- Cons:believe it or not there are no cons for this beaut... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections