DX » Community » Reviews » Small Plastic Transformers Sticker (Style Assorted)
  • 5 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySrKlein on 09/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very good finish, its a quality metallic sticker with no flaws. The glue on it is very powerful, i've tried to remove the sticker with no success. (This may not be as good as i think, though) Cons:Assorted Colours. You should be able to choose what you want. I b... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLexxinho on 06/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Excellent cutted plastic, with extreme detail in the logo. It attaches well to any surface. (I sticked in my PS3 console and looks awesome) Cons:It's Style assorted so you don't really know which Transformers logo you're going to get (Autobots or Decepticons)... Read more

0 0
  • posted byuraha on 07/03/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very well made The colours are nice It's kinda like a thin hard plastic but has a metal feel to it. It's also very sticky which is good Cons:None so far Weather resistance problems if you stick it onto a car? maybee OtherThoughts:Although they say its random, I... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPolyakov80 on 06/28/2011

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Let's start with a positive attitude. 1. Good quality for the money. 2. Really like the fans of Transformers. My son just loved it. 3. Fast delivery and good packaging. Cons:1. The main disadvantage is the impossibility of selecting or purchasing the kit. I orde... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfzolezzi on 06/05/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Quality es excellent. It is what I was expecting to be. They are thinner comparing to the metal one you can find on DX. Though is kind of hard plastic. - It sticks firmly to the surface. - Design of the insignia is accurate. - Fair price. Cons:None! Just don... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfzolezzi on 06/05/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Quality es excellent. It is what I was expecting to be. They are thinner comparing to the metal one you can find on DX. Though is kind of hard plastic. - It sticks firmly to the surface. - Design of the insignia is accurate. - Fair price. Cons:None! Just don... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPandanz on 03/12/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Right ... The pro's .. well they are sticky! and shaped like they show. Decent sized and really .. their stickers. Metally to! Oh and cheap! Buy 10+ and give some to your friends .. Cons:Ummm I guess the only con I can say is you get a random assortment of stickers in f... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGraemeJ on 12/07/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:For the second time I ordered these trying to get the Autobots logo. I got three more decepticons. They look alright, but they are decepticons which I hate. So I basically wasted my money. They are also much smaller than the autobots logo and the dimensions stated. Cons:D... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections