DX » Community » Reviews » Small Plastic Transformers Sticker (Style Assorted)
  • 5 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySrKlein on 09/22/2013

Very good finish, its a quality metallic sticker with no flaws. The glue on it is very powerful, i've tried to remove the sticker with no success. (This may not be as good as i think, though) Assorted Colours. You should be able to choose what you want. I bought 2 and got autobots and decepticon logos, both black and metal. Even if i would have preferred ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLexxinho on 06/10/2013

Excellent cutted plastic, with extreme detail in the logo. It attaches well to any surface. (I sticked in my PS3 console and looks awesome) It's Style assorted so you don't really know which Transformers logo you're going to get (Autobots or Decepticons) It would awesome to choose the logo style, Dx.com should create a separated item form each Transformers ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byuraha on 07/03/2011

Very well made The colours are nice It's kinda like a thin hard plastic but has a metal feel to it. It's also very sticky which is good None so far Weather resistance problems if you stick it onto a car? maybee Although they say its random, I brought 10 and i got 7 red and 3 blue deception. What bullocks is that? So if you're going to buy some, you'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPolyakov80 on 06/28/2011

Let's start with a positive attitude. 1. Good quality for the money. 2. Really like the fans of Transformers. My son just loved it. 3. Fast delivery and good packaging. 1. The main disadvantage is the impossibility of selecting or purchasing the kit. I ordered four labels, and received four identical Decepticon. Here's a "style assorted". ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfzolezzi on 06/05/2011

- Quality es excellent. It is what I was expecting to be. They are thinner comparing to the metal one you can find on DX. Though is kind of hard plastic. - It sticks firmly to the surface. - Design of the insignia is accurate. - Fair price. None! Just don't buy it if you are not willing to receive a color or side (Autobot/Decepticon) you don't expect.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfzolezzi on 06/05/2011

- Quality es excellent. It is what I was expecting to be. They are thinner comparing to the metal one you can find on DX. Though is kind of hard plastic. - It sticks firmly to the surface. - Design of the insignia is accurate. - Fair price. None! Just don't buy it if you are not willing to receive a color or side (Autobot/Decepticon) you don't expect.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPandanz on 03/12/2011

Right ... The pro's .. well they are sticky! and shaped like they show. Decent sized and really .. their stickers. Metally to! Oh and cheap! Buy 10+ and give some to your friends .. Ummm I guess the only con I can say is you get a random assortment of stickers in factions and colours. A bit of a pain but hey .. i ordered 10 .. and got 6 Decepticons,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGraemeJ on 12/07/2010

For the second time I ordered these trying to get the Autobots logo. I got three more decepticons. They look alright, but they are decepticons which I hate. So I basically wasted my money. They are also much smaller than the autobots logo and the dimensions stated. Don't bother getting if you care what you get, you can try to beat the system but most ... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections