DX » Community » Reviews » One Piece Figures with Display Base - Monkey.D.Luffy + Portgas.D.Ace
  • 5 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byflaalves on 08/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:They are great figures, very detaliled - more than you would expect for this price. The painting is really good, and makes a good adition to a collection. Cons:The base isn't very strong, and the pins that hold the figures can break relatively easy. Also, as t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyungfei on 02/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is my first collection about one piece, Nice figure Ace and lufy. The cute one and the patern is of the figure is good.same as the original one. No cons about the figure. Cons:worst package ever,the box was not in a good condition. The base of one of them... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymmmkt on 12/14/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Love the One Piece series. These look great on our mantle. Paint job detailing on the Ace and Luffy's clothes is very nice. The paint job makes the action figures look less cartoony feel than most action figures. These have been a great addition to my collecti... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDayDreamer01 on 10/26/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- They look really nice. Just like the original ones. -The price is great. -If you´re like me and just want them to decorate your shelf/computer table etc. Get them, from a distance nobody will know the´re not the real thing. -Very detailed -Good paintjob. -Ac... Read more

1 0
  • posted byGMM2112 on 09/17/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-they are cheap (in price) and well molded - clothing well painted -they stand well in their bases -good size, 6" -looks good on the shelf Cons:-worst package ever, the base of one of them came broken -the colors of skin is too pink for me -came without ruffy's box -... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybieeel on 05/16/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Cheap and looks like the original characters. - Both characters stands with the base without a problem. - A very original gift to one piece fans. - The size is perfect to decorate your work table. - It is not too fragile. Cons:- They are a bit more tanned than the com... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections