DX » Community » Reviews » Acrylic LED Flashing Bracelet (3*AG3 Included)
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvamps4 on 11/22/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's really flashy and looks amazing in the dark! Comes with three batteries and one button to adjust the size of them.It's nice to look at and cool to have if you're going to a rave or party. Cons:I don't know how long the battery runs yet, but so far everything is ok.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPsyck on 09/03/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Decently priced. Soft, colourful, and pleasant light in the bracelet and modes that you can switch between by turning around the cells. It should fit comfortably in most wrists. Received it fairly quick after ordering. Cons:The light does not spread evenly throughout the... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydavemalcolm on 12/03/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Bracelet looks pretty cool in the dark when you're dancing. -I was able to wear this bracelet on my wrist and still do capoeira or break dance moves. -The light emitted is very soft and pleasing to other people's eyes. Cons:-If you have really big wrists then this brac... Read more

0 0
  • posted byChocoland on 10/20/2011

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:good to electronic fest, in dark its really cool, the size its good, and easy to wear, the "instructions" are very funny "turn the cell cap to the right direction to light on" "turn the cell cap to the left direction to light off" a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byspazmat on 05/08/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The LED changes colour and flashes making the whole bangle light up pretty. Better than the single use glow sticks as you can turn it on and off for however long you want. Cons:I got a bunch of these and only one didn't work properly. You can't choose the colour of the... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections