DX » Community » Reviews » Cosplay Iron Man Mask with Blue Lite-Up Eyes (3*L1154)
  • 5 star 35 ( 70% )
  • 4 star 14 ( 28% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 2% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by deejaymitch on 05/15/2014

Pros: Very cool mask and very scary in the dark. The eye leds effects looks really amazing in the dark. Its very easy to put on you're head it will fit anyone ! Cons: You can't see much in the dark when you have the leds on. so i would not use it in a vehicle or bycicle OtherThoughts: If there was available as a complete helmet i would also buy... Read more

Impression:;

1 0
  • posted by davet76 on 11/24/2013

Pros: GOod quality iron man mask, my son is 5 and loves it. The leds look really cool when lit up. GOod quality materials as well, price is low but it isnt cheap quality Cons: None OtherThoughts: Its pretty cool. I wish i was iron-man. I would like to have all the money and the cars and fly around in my iron man suit. IF people annoyed me i wou... Read more

2 0
  • posted by Damada on 08/28/2013

Pros: good quality product and good finishes. very nice easy to use Especially very reliable dx have bought many times and failed. I am now waiting for five more shipments. excellent purchase I'm happy Cons: cooperation could make an extra effort and lower the price a bit more as it is above the competition, but for the trust dx delivery buy th... Read more

1 0
  • posted by quattrokings on 08/14/2013

Pros: This Cosplay Iron Man Mask with Blue Lite-Up Eyes mask is awesome. I gave it to my nephew and he loves it. It is made of good quality plastic materiel and the mask fits well on a kid's face. Cons: Nothing bad to say about this Iron Man mask. OtherThoughts: This Iron Man mask is really good value considering that similar masks in the shops... Read more

0 0
  • posted by tassioluis on 07/22/2013

Pros: - Good finishing. - Size perfect for kids. - Durable material. - Good Looking. - Shining! Kids love it! Cons: - I have no cons at all. I'm really satisfied. OtherThoughts: My little brother (2yo) knows exactly how to turn it on and off. No big deal. It's just pretty easy. I thought it would be a chinese crappy plastic, but it's not. It's... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Lanzer70 on 07/06/2013

Pros: Great for kids. They'll love it. Price is reasonable for this mask. Sizing is just nice for my kid. No sharp edges was found upon checking. The eye port lid up with bluish color which is great. Cons: Paint came with scratches. If you are a diy guy, you can actually repaint the whole mask to battle worn look. The band came off as it is onl... Read more

0 0
  • posted by 51eduardo on 06/25/2013

Pros: It is extremely cheap for the product, it looks a lot equal to the real one of iron man. The blue leds on the eyes give a special touch to the product and it works perfectly Cons: The only con of it is the size, because it does not fit on an adult's face. But it is still great to give as a gift to a child. They will love it. OtherThoughts... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Eduardocm on 05/28/2013

Pros: Very cheap mask, very nice looking. Looks great in low light conditions and with the LED on. Nice for a costume party, carnival, or just for fun. Cons: It came with a crack on top of the masks eye. DX sent it in a very bad wrapping and the mask, which is very light and think, cracked in the way to Brazil. OtherThoughts: It took a long tim... Read more

1 0
  • posted by Dianochka on 05/20/2013

Pros: I bought it for my son. He is very happy cause mask is looking very cool when LEDs are on! His friends are crazy about it and want to order as well Cons: No package. Maybe finishing is not the perfect one, but it's not an eternal toy, as you may understand, taking into consideration price of the article. OtherThoughts: Children adore it!... Read more

0 0
  • posted by DehSpieller on 05/14/2013

Pros: Omg, its sooo coool! the eyes light up and you are still able to see! Fits any age... I tried, my little brother tried, and he loved it! Doesnt feel weird to use it for a long time. Cons: The eyes could be white, like the movie. Seems fragile, i guess it wont last long with my brother and his friends gets hard to breath using for too long... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections