DX » Community » Reviews » Cosplay Iron Man Mask with Blue Lite-Up Eyes (3*L1154)
Customer’s impression:
muito bom Happy Impressed Masks with bright colors and gold
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGuilhermeSilves on 07/29/2014

Pros: Plastic with good strength, Lights look good intensity, batteries included, good workmanship Cons: switch on and off came loose requiring necklace without proper packaging to protect and presente, Strap and sturdy ergonomic attachment for use in children. Read more

excellent cost benefit for a sturdy toy excellent cost benefit for a sturdy toy

Impression:Masks with bright colors and gold;

0 0 0

• posted byismaelvilela on 07/28/2014

pros: material bom, com luzes que acendem nos olhos, melhor que o esperado. cons: nada, a não ser o tempo de entrega, não por culpa do site, mas da receita e dos correios brasileiros. Se você tem pressa em receber, esqueça, pode demorar meses para chegar. Read more

Impression:muito bom;

0 0 0

• posted byjarrodr on 07/26/2014

Pros: I'm a big Avengers fan. This is a great toy / display item. Includes batteries and strap to wear. The blue glow from the eyes are an awesome effect. Cons: Paint work on the edges are not the best, but thats if you really look closely. The strap is meant for kids, so adults... you've been warned.... Read more

Awesome gift Awesome gift

Impression:Happy,Impressed;

0 0 0

• posted bydeejaymitch on 05/15/2014

Very cool mask and very scary in the dark. The eye leds effects looks really amazing in the dark. Its very easy to put on you're head it will fit anyone ! You can't see much in the dark when you have the leds on. so i would not use it in a vehicle or bycicle If there was available as a complete helmet ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymatheusferraz on 03/11/2014

It has a great quality and finishing, the kids love, the light is very strong and attractive, fun guaranteed. Impossível enxergar direito ao utilizar a máscara. Uma pena ela ser tão pequena impossibilitando o uso por adultos. O elástico parece ser frágil. Could there be a version ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNielsuline on 03/11/2014

Very cheap mask, very nice looking. Looks great in low light conditions and with the LED on. Nice for a costume party, carnival, or just for fun. My little boy loves it!!! the switch button is very small and fragile so you have to be careful when you use it... Be carefull, it gets hard to breath when ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCristovaow on 02/20/2014

Great product for kids, It isn't heavy and have a nice quality. The lights made all the difference, If the on/off button was easier to reach you would be able to play in the dark and turn it on by surprise. The elastic band is made for kids only, I tried to use it with my kid but almost didn't fit. I ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byholayo444 on 02/13/2014

This Iron Man mask is actually very entertaining, the plastic is very tough, and really as he opened the package, i noticed That the batteries were included with the product! I'm really quite happy with my purchase, and maybe here in my country, the batteries would have cost me half of what it's mascara.... Read more

Iron Man Mask Cosplay Its really cool Iron Man Mask Cosplay Its really cool 2nd photo

0 0 0

• posted byfazerhispania on 02/13/2014

Buena calidad de los materiales. La pintura no se cae. Luz LED azul se ve bien incluso de día en plena calle. Buena duración de la batería. La goma elástica hay que volver a pegarla porque trae muy poco pegamento y se suelta. El tamaño es bueno para niños y para adolescentes.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhlcastro on 02/10/2014

Durable material, good finishes, light and identical to the photo. Good price comparing to the ones we find in Brazil. The nose fitting material is a bit harsh and can be uncomfortable. I thing it could be a softer material, like rubber. Overall, excellent acquisition. Children will love, and the blue ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections