DX » Community » Reviews » 2*AA Portable Emergency Battery Charger with USB Cable for Ipod/Iphone - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysescobarp_pe on 07/09/2014

Its inexpensive, but I bet it could be cheaper. It's small, so you can carry it on your pocket (but it's not that comfortable on your pants pocket, it feels bulky). It does the job, it charges, and since it doesn't come with an internal battery, how much it charges really comes to the capacity of the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrparker on 02/03/2013

This charger is small and reasonably sturdy. I found the build quality to be adequate (although the internal electronics are only just adequate) and I liked the slide access to the battery compartment. I've successfully used it to charge an iPod Touch and an iPhone 4. The power switch is the worst part ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaakashzxv1 on 10/05/2012

Everything.. 1.Its quality is very nice .. 2.Hard plastic,with perfect built quality. 3.decent visible LED indicator which is not very bright or very low. 4.an LED torch. 5.can use rechargabe batteries too!!no voltage difference between rechargable and non rechargable batteries. 6.a stable 5.1V , 500... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypelaxix on 10/03/2012

it does what it is supposed to. i have charged an iphone 4s, a samsung galaxy ace and an ipod touch 4g so far with no problems. it obviously does NOT charge ipad because of amps. the led it's a little bit too dim. pretty useless. the switch its a little bit wiggly but it works fine. although the LED ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bybetimh on 08/26/2012

Very useful if you can not find any electric source, cause it is easy to find some batteries anywhere anytime. Helps when it is an emergency situation, easy to carry and use, can be carried at the pocket to be used incase of emergency. Made up of good materials, and enduring. Hard to open the case at ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymrninja on 01/09/2011

-Uses 2 AA batteries -Incl an additional Data cable -Incorporates a small Led light? Ok light, might be good for discharging rechargeable AA once your phone is charged? -Battery cover almost nigh impossible to open once closed? Guess it's one of those Adult-Proof safety battery covers or something? -... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHirokame on 11/04/2010

It is cheap and is helpful. Almost OK, if it is charge by USB. Although I use also for charge of IPOD not but a cellular phone, and DSLite. I can be using it satisfactory at all. The battery put into inside is using ENELOOP. It is serious to remove the lid for battery exchange. On the other hand, it ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections