DX » Community » Reviews » L298N Dual H-bridge Stepper Motor Driver Module for Arduino
Customer’s impression:
Very good Cheap Quality Good board but can't be used
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysueastside on 09/04/2017

Impression:Very good;

Easy to use. Want some Arduino code? http://www.d.umn.edu/~snorr/ee5351s16/Motor-Test.ino The enable pins for both motors come with jumpers setting them to high, so all you have to do is set the direction and of you go. Else you can control the speed by applying pwm to them.

26 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by10589504 on 07/24/2017

Impression:Very good,Cheap,Quality;

I had already ordered one before. I liked the quality so much that I ordered 3 more. All 3 of them work perfectly for controlling 12v stepper motors.

Works as intended. Works as intended.

26 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byFatal512 on 06/02/2017

Impression:Very good;

Involvement: Expert Ownership: 4 week Pros: a very cheap and a good driver Cons: no cons really. Other Thoughts: the price is good and worth it . Bottom line: you need to buy more then one.

L298N Dual H-bridge Stepper Motor Driver Module for Arduino L298N Dual H-bridge Stepper Motor Driver Module for Arduino

25 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byjamov13 on 10/31/2015

Impression:Good board but can't be used;

If you can rip off a board and sell it why can't you rip off the datasheet as well? There are so many of these L298N boards out there. Some even look the same - but are different. It would be so easy to make a short datasheet but dx never does. Look elsewhere to buy one. (They are everywhere). a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere