Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCukrinis on 04/01/2014

Easy to use, very small, and compact, realy good sound for chat on gaming, I playing Kill zone 3, Diablo 3, GTA V, and use this head set, realy good for team chat. Very good stuff. And price are very low. I very happy i buyed this stuff:) Mic are not very lound, And that all no minuses found yet:) Mic are not very lound, And that all no minuses found ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygprp on 03/22/2014

i bought this product to charge PS3 controller and Move joysticks . The product as described , good quality annd very easiy to use ( you plug a USB cable and that's it) . The quality of built is good and it has a nice blue light , so you won't miss it. Thhe Move joysticks are a bit difficult to plugg in and requuire some sort of support when charging.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypeidan on 10/13/2013

It is not that expensive, Charges two controllers at once, has cool blue light, light in weight, has small grip pads on bottom so it won't scratch furniture. Doesn't heat up. It can also charge other things that uses the same type of usb port. Only one I can see is that the blue light is on all the time when its plugged in. Wouldn't want it to drop ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byargfede on 08/21/2013

Works great. Trabaja bien. Quick charge. Carga rapida. The controllers keep still. Los controles encastran perfecto y se mantienen firmes Cheap. Barato. None. Ninguna. If you need to charge 2 controllers at the same time, this is the right device. Si necesitas 1 cargador para 2 controles, este es el indicado. I have plugged it in the tv and the controllers ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynoahdewji on 08/13/2013

-it is great quality -the controllers sit great on the charger -u can have two charging at once none so far maybe that u dont know when it is charged buy really there are know cons this is the best charger i ever used and i think everyone should buy it i also recommend u also buy the controllers they sell and two of these so you can have multiply ones ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaref2013 on 08/05/2013

Looks good, good grip fo surface(does not move around easily) & good build qualityCharges quite fast. No change in charge time when doing 2 controllers at a time Works just the way it says and it's very well built -Nice LED -Looks very tidy, controllers doesn't lay all over the place anymore -Cheap and looks great -You need ony one USB-cable Easy ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJanRei84 on 07/09/2013

Makes it easy to reload two controllers at the time. Pretty nice looking with black and metal finish. Keeps your controllers allways fully loaded and organized. Controllers are a bit difficult to connect but after couple times you will get used to it. PS3 wont shut down, it just keeps restarting. Maybe it is because of controllers bought here because ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKendall1012 on 07/05/2013

Product is small and easy to store. Fits 2 remotes comfortably on its stands. LED lights to give it that great look at night. all in all good product. Made from cheap plastic, one "arm" was broken once i pulled it out the squashed box it came in. can be a bit of a hassle to connect the remotes at time better plastic could have been used, or ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygilbertogodoy on 02/24/2013

Com certeza, se vc tem um playstation 3 vc deve ter esse carregador, é um dos melhores vendidos na DX.com, ele cumpre com o seu propósito, recomendo. Não carrega o controle se vc tentar usá-lo com aqueles carregadores usb direto na tomada da rede elétrica. excelente carregador, já tenho ele desde 2009 quando adquiri o meu ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byjoaoneto87 on 02/21/2013

Sleeps peacefully the two controls. Easy to fit the controls. Easy connection. When connected, the base is illuminated by a bluish color, giving a nice appearance. It is a good place to store the controls. Good Price. Good Charger It's a little bigger than it looks in the photo, but this is not a significant problem. The finish is not perfect but is ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections