Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygilbertogodoy on 02/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Com certeza, se vc tem um playstation 3 vc deve ter esse carregador, é um dos melhores vendidos na DX.com, ele cumpre com o seu propósito, recomendo. Cons:Não carrega o controle se vc tentar usá-lo com aqueles carregadores usb direto na tomada da red... Read more

2 0
  • posted byjoaoneto87 on 02/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Sleeps peacefully the two controls. Easy to fit the controls. Easy connection. When connected, the base is illuminated by a bluish color, giving a nice appearance. It is a good place to store the controls. Good Price. Good Charger Cons:It's a little bigger than it looks... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymsPacman on 01/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It looks weird in a good way, but it is a matter of taste. I can imagine you like it or hate it, there is no in between. If I would be to describe it without a picture, I would say that in my home, it looks like a disco alien :) Build quality was surprisingly... Read more

2 0
  • posted byberkgun on 01/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This unit is excellent, i bought two of these one for me and one for my cousin. It looks stylish and the led under the unit matches my blue leds behind the tv. Controllers connect seamlessly. Cons:It has some sharp ages but depending on the price i wouldn't ex... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRibbon96 on 12/02/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- It works perfectly to the ps3 controller - cheap - Easy of use - Have rubber under so you can place it almost everywhere without worrying about it falling - easy to take with you to friends - portable - Cons:- litle lightweight but doesnt affects the functio... Read more

lookss neat! Looks neater with the controller with camo on!
    0 0
  • posted bysergiotda on 09/30/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:not only that It looks great , it is VEEEERY!! usefull , when you are playing a game you can be chargining two more joystick using just one USB port! and the cool blue led light decorates very well your play room , it works just great , it is a very cheap prod... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaleza66 on 09/24/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great! I just love this kind of products! Really nice, and you can charge two controllers, with you ps3 or a ps3 ac adapter. Cons:Have to be careful when plug in the ps3 controls, so not to brake anything. OtherThoughts:The product displays a blue light on the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNomadLee on 09/21/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very easy to use. I can charge two PS3 controllers at once. It even holds the move controllers too. I'm also able to charge my Bluetooth head set as well. Another good thing is...it stops charging when the device is fully charged. No excessive heat. Blue LED base looks... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylobo_cuervo on 09/05/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Look great With this charger the Controllers and the dock itself look cool, so you can leave it at plain sight. It very useful to have the controllers there whenever you are not using them. Cons:I'd rather the controllers to be relaying on the metal guides ins... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybradrempel on 08/23/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-charges fast -low power consumption -cool blue light when powered -very inexpensive -decent build quality Cons:-USB powered only -I plugged it into an old Blackberry wall charger so I don't need my PS3 on to charge my controllers OtherThoughts:It would be nic... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections