Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• looks good and works well

posted by msPacman on 01/25/2013
    2 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

It looks weird in a good way, but it is a matter of taste. I can imagine you like it or hate it, there is no in between.
    If I would be to describe it without a picture, I would say that in my home, it looks like a disco alien :)
    Build quality was surprisingly good for the price. As somebody else said, there are some sharp edges, but for the most part, it doesn't look 'plastic'.
    The most important part: It works pretty good! You can charge 2 controllers at the same time, and it has a charge indicator, more on that later.

Cons:

Look at the picture, the grey glass 'strip' on the bottom goes all the way around, and contains the charge indicator. This is a VERY BRIGHT BLUE LED.
    I am warning you because I know that some people can't handle that particular colour and get headaches etc.
    Other people may think it is cool because it gives it that disco alien look I was talking about :)

OtherThoughts:

I didn't give it 5 stars because of the blue light, if you could turn that off I would have.

Bottomline:

I like it, but because of the blue LEDs, it is not for everybody.
    If you don't care about that, or if you will put it behind closet doors or whatever, I recommend it, it is a good product.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections