DX » Community » Reviews » Bluetooth Music Receiver for Phone Pad 30P Dock Speaker Boombox -Black
Customer’s impression:
Awesome great Stopped working on the second day itself.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byalvanc on 07/06/2017

Impression:great;

Muy buena alternativa para quienes tienen radios o altavoces con docking para reproductores de música más antiguos. Puedes hacerlos compatibles con cualquier smartphone o reproductor de última generación.

21 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byRuneabj on 06/15/2017

Impression:Awesome;

Really easy to mount and fits nicely into ipod dock in JVC Boomblaster RV-NB50. JVC rekognice the unit as ipod and allows the unit to become a powerfull bluetooth speaker. Fast to connect with ie. Android phone/tablet. Sound is good. Cons: Does not support the use of controls from ipod to be to... Read more

Great for upgrading JVC Boomblaster RV-NB50 with bluetooth

21 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bycampanafranco on 04/20/2017

Pros: easy to use. It´s just a gadjet

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byChielvDiepen on 09/28/2016

I bought this product to turn my speaker into a wireless speaker. When it arrived, the product looked a bit cheap because of the plastic but you cant expect more for this cheap prize. It is easy to use and easy to install. Just put it on the 30pin Dock and it turn immediately on. It has a turn on... Read more

2 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by8888293 on 08/29/2016

Impression:Stopped working on the second day itself.;

The adaptor's bluetooth was not detected by my Android phone. Now it has stopped working completely (blinks for a few seconds and then goes dead).

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byjohhenrik on 08/23/2016

Impression:Awesome;

I bought this for an old iPhone 30-pin speaker dock I have. With this in place, I just use Bluetooth to it. It is great.

6 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byivancarlin on 03/30/2016

Great. It works perfectly.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere