DX » Community » Reviews » N1-3017 Fashion Bluetooth Wireless Game Controller - Black
Customer’s impression:
good Awesome Great quality Comfortable Good buy
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJubs5 on 08/03/2017

Impression:Awesome,Comfortable,Great quality;

Have very great functions, including support to four systems, and all of then easy to pair, or configure. All of then have great precision. I'm so impressed with the versatility of this product, that I'll acquire another one soon.

22 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bybenjibetanzo on 02/27/2017

Impression:good,Comfortable,Great Battery;

Pros: Battery it´s outstanding, comfortable to use, compact Cons: In my smartphone it didn't work well until I used some apps to configure it. Now I can play Snes, PSX and other emulators with proper configuration. About the cons, that was in my smartphone, in my wife's it worked like a charm

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bypolloroyo on 02/03/2017

Impression:Good buy;

Needed a map app for buttons to complete the usefulness of this product. 9'5/10 in design, it fits so much on what I expected.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by9570795 on 09/17/2016

Impression:Great quality;

A controller for only € 14,68? Can't be any good. There were no reviews so here we go: first review. I think this controller is really great. It has the look and touch of a PS 2 controller. Lays very nice in your hands. The buttons are nicely made. Sometimes you have to push a bit harder on the... Read more

3 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere