DX » Community » Reviews » Silicone Brooch/Lapel Nurse Watch - Red (1*377)
Customer’s impression:
OK pratique perfect gift good nurse watch. cheap Usefull clock
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjasperwilts on 11/26/2016

Perfect gift. Would recommend it to everyone in the healtcare business. Would buy it again as an gift to someone.

Impression:Usefull clock;

0 0 6

• posted byjasperwilts on 11/26/2016

Perfect gift. Would recommend it to everyone in the healtcare business. Would buy it again as an gift to someone.

Impression:perfect gift;

0 0 6

• posted by10305386 on 08/19/2016

Snel ontvangen en voldoet aan mijn verwachtingen!

Impression:good nurse watch. cheap;

0 0 3

• posted byMariaswat on 06/15/2015

Pros, Easy or clean, easy to use, easy to change batteries, Cons, Ticking sound. Very good nurse watch . I bought several different, fun to have some to change between at work.

Impression:Love the colour ;

0 0 0

Pros, Easy or clean, easy to use, easy to change batteries, Cons, Ticking sound.

Impression:Good nurse watch;

0 0 0

Bought it two years ago. Used it a lot at work as a nurse. Didn't brake. Easy to wash. Easy to put on your clothes. Good buy.

Impression:good nurse watch. cheap;

0 0 0

• posted byvincemaf on 05/05/2015

Pros: Le produit est bien conçu (pour le moment elle me donne l'heure...) Cons: La qualité n'est pas au rendez vous, l'attache arrière est fragile et le latex extérieur est un peu trop large. Rapporté au prix d'achat ce produit fait le job.

Impression:pratique ,Bonne conception,Fragile / Qualité moyenne;

0 0 0

• posted bynobuyuki on 11/12/2014

So, I got this watch because I have to wear gloves at work and it would be unsanitary to have a wristwatch. I ordered this, and also SKU#40940, which is actually -cheaper- than this item (but Red in color)! When I received the item, the watch was already running and the face was, as others have a... Read more

Impression:OK,qc_issues;

0 0 0

• posted byAlenka0209 on 03/27/2013

Works well and can not hear the ticking at all. ~ For everyday use. ~ Check can be popped clean the outer cover silicone. ~ In the dark, can not see the dial and hands. ~ Do not glow in the dark time display ~ Clock not glow in the dark is, as promised by the seller. ~ Do not glow in the dark ~ I... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bynemosvk on 01/21/2013

Its really nice and well built.You have the option to attach it to your shirt using safety pin,or just insert into button hole.Its primary meant for nurses or lab workers,who arent allowed to wear wrist watch.You can choose if you want the watch to be upside down or normally.Its accurate,i set it... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere