DX » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel Mini Stand Holder for Cell Phones (Pair)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysamucortes on 03/03/2014

It is a good holder for CELL PHONES, great quality metal and fun design. It is just for cell phones, not for ipad or something like that, it will flip if you use it with a ipad. Not a con but you should be aware of this Great quality for the price, i use them in classes for holding my iphone with some ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalephh on 12/10/2013

Small in size, stylish in look, cheap in price. Too small and lightweight as even a tiny knock/touch will cause your phone to fall off. The smaller your phone the better these will work. Hopeless for a really big phone (like over 5.2 inches) because the weight of the phone is too much for this really ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRhye11 on 11/09/2013

-This holder is cool -the design is great -The smiling face makes it badass -the quality i think is good the metal is sturdy but very light -the mat included is great help so it wont move when the devices is placed -It can hold my devices specially my tablet -It has good metal material but its very light ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKnyaz71 on 07/11/2013

Good build quality. Package includes rubber mat stickers but, to be honest, I did not understand exactly where to glue them =//. So far lying separately. Because of the small size does not obstruct the phone display. Are designed for not very thick mobile phones. If the big size case is put on the phone,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPotHix on 06/17/2013

It works really well to hold your phone to watch videos or just keep it on your desk while you're working and want to keep the eyes on any notification that may appear on your phone. No cons by my part, it is just simple and good, I just think it should have a better price. Using the pair at once looks ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by2009nikolay on 06/11/2013

Nice, look good, quality is fine, two pieces in one package, have soft stickers. Extremely small! These are extremely small! Please, pay attention to the size before buying. They can hardly hold my Huawei D1, and if the charging cable is atttached they do not work. Can only firmly hold small phones (... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMunhozThiago on 06/02/2013

Very good quality of contruction, seems like an expensive item. Comes in a pair that can be used together (for bigger phones) or separately. Can be used for two phones, and that's great! Also comes with two rubber pieces to get more grip between the phone and the holder. Could be a little bigger, because ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeyeung003 on 05/08/2013

Good little stand to hold a mobile phone. These come in two pack so very nice. Comes with two little sticky pads, not sure what to do with them. Very light so good to take traveling on planes etc. Its got a very cool angry smiley face negative detail that is very cool and cute. I'm a little worried the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRiz1993 on 04/27/2013

These Tiny little Stands look very good and take up less space on the table. these come with any-slip stickers, which help grip them on any surface. My only let down after recieving these was that they are too small for my Nexus 4. Don't get me wrong, they can hold my Nexus 4 it both are used together.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykokaine on 03/18/2013

Great for viewing your phone on your desktop at work or home I dont like having my phone lie around on my desk and this looks alot neater Small size means its portable and doesnt take up alot of desk space. I'm using mine right now : No instructions/illustration on where the rubber stickers are supposed ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections