DX » Community » Reviews » USB/AC Power Charger Docking Station for HTC Desire/G7 (100~240V)
  • 5 star 1 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Good Product

posted by jumpingdevil on 01/10/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

- I'm using this thing for my htc desire for over 1 year and 4 months and it stil hasn't broke down. It fell a few times and in the meanwhile there is a little crack in the base, but it's still working fine.

- Data transfer is possible with the (standard) usb cable

- Cables are long enough

- It charges SKU 41891 and SKU 45427 (dealextreme batterys for a htc desire) without a problem

Cons:

- you can't charge the phone directly with the power adapter because the phone has an micro usb entrance, and the power adapter an mini usb cable, but why do you want this if you can use the docking station?

OtherThoughts:

- With the (standard) usb cable you can only charge the phone (and do data transfer)

- Only when you insert the power adapter (mini) usb cable you can charge loose batteries

- I've ordered two SKU 45427 (batteries with charger) and the chargers of SKU 45427 already broke (the two of them), The charger of this product is still not broken.

Bottomline:

It's such a great product that i've just ordered my second one (one for on my night table and one for on my desk).

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections