Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- I'm using this thing for my htc desire for over 1 year and 4 months and it stil hasn't broke down. It fell a few times and in the meanwhile there is a little crack in the base, but it's still working fine.
- Data transfer is possible with the (standard) usb cable
- Cables are long enough
- It charges SKU 41891 and SKU 45427 (dealextreme batterys for a htc desire) without a problem
- you can't charge the phone directly with the power adapter because the phone has an micro usb entrance, and the power adapter an mini usb cable, but why do you want this if you can use the docking station?
- With the (standard) usb cable you can only charge the phone (and do data transfer)
- Only when you insert the power adapter (mini) usb cable you can charge loose batteries
- I've ordered two SKU 45427 (batteries with charger) and the chargers of SKU 45427 already broke (the two of them), The charger of this product is still not broken.
It's such a great product that i've just ordered my second one (one for on my night table and one for on my desk).
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.