DX » Community » Reviews » Aluminum Bamboo Shaped Cigar Pipe (29.2cm-Length)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byivi86 on 11/12/2013

Good metal material, easy to mantain, good quality smoking, since it is not form wood it does not carry the odour Small bowl, misses the flute for smoking which could come handy Too bad the bowl itself could not be detached, it would be useful for cleaning Overall good purchase, material seems to be ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byThes2pidmuffin on 03/09/2013

It's alluminium so it is very well built. It has a very nice finish and looks very very good. It got here very fast , way faster than they say . The packaging was very good aswell . None so far . Other than maybe it looking too good for actually using it . Great for decoration ! Well worth the money ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byHsaleem98 on 01/26/2013

Brilliant product! nice and cheap, build quality is sturdy and is very easy to clean out and works well with tobacco and other herbs and looks very nice. great for cosplay. Product arrived on time and in perfect condition. the box is very nice and good for displaying the pipe when not being used. The ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygbBrazil on 12/11/2012

Easy to clean all parts of the pipe. Tobacco and other herbs burns as well as I thought. The product arrived without damage and in perfect conditions to use it. If you want to have a stylish and awesome pipe, don't waste your time. Recommended to all. When tobacco or other herbs burns it gets a bit hotter.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygadgetoholic on 11/24/2012

+A nice piece for smoking special green tobacco. +Bowl size is average and will do nicely for a couple of hits. +Comes in a box. +Nice price for a long pipe like this one. -Tastes a bit metallic in the beginning, requires an ounce and a party until the taste is gone. -Bowl will need a screen. -Aluminium ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bymkrakstad on 08/09/2012

It's made entirely out of metal! And it looks amazing. So much in fact that I didn't have the heart to use it for it's intended use. Even tho it separates into easy to clean pieces, I'm leaving this one unused for cosplay. If you are going to use it however. It's the perfect size for standard grid roaches ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byrestlefan on 06/10/2012

Very solid construction. Anodized aluminum means the chemical bond between the aluminum and bonding agent will withstand lighter/match/flame, even likely torch lighters. Smooth mouth piece, intricate designs. Very attractive. Mouthpiece has bulb, slightly difficult to hold with one hand. A smooth mouthpiece ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byinhale on 11/17/2011

- The pipe looks very good. It may be a good gift for someone who loves tobacco (sure, tobacco :). - I feel myself like a f--king Gandalf smoking this pipe :) - It's hardly for tobacco because a) it's made of aluminium and will be very hot in several seconds of tobacco smoking b) the bowl is rather small.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynordicnurse on 07/14/2011

It's long, it's metallic and cheap. That's about it. Rest is up to you depending how you want to use it. However it does still make nice ornament and decoration. It seems to be well tooled, the srewable bits don't wiggle, they seem tight. It's not for tobacco, the bowl seems larger in the pictures than ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byolivierk on 06/19/2011

The main advantage is that this pipe is really, really good looking. You'll definitely impress all your friend with that. Otherwise, good metal quality, you can easily unscrew it and wash it. The bowl is really small, but depending on the way you want to use it that's not a problem I was disapointed ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections