DX » Community » Reviews » Bakugan Battle Brawlers Toy Set (Red)
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 33% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylevin78 on 03/25/2013

Bakugan set cheap and there are seven of them its good as i have two boys and its easy for them to divide them I don't see any cons after first day of playing they alive and totally in working condition and for this price it's enough for me not so many toys working after first hour if you collect them its not for you its for kids playing and destroying ... Read more

Bakugan set first day plaing
    0 0
  • posted byalbcl2002 on 11/20/2010

i buy this for my son and like the game, the price is slow for the original and work fine. i buy this for my son and like the game, the price is slow for the original and work fine the quality is medium, but is a game fun, is no recomended for less of 3 years i buy how present for christmas for others childs is a good chance think is a cheap, but work ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjoolznow on 08/22/2010

None. Imitation product. Imitation product. Poor quality moulding. Does not fit properly so cannot retain folded position, rendering it useless for gaming. No warning or indication that this product is an imitation. Indications of Fake Product. - inferior moulding of plastic cases - wrong screws (cross head) used. originals have (tri head) - poor and ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections