DX » Community » Reviews » Protective PU Leather Carrying Case for 7" Tablet (Brown)
  • 5 star 7 ( 70% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 30% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypatricklaporte on 11/16/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- The magnet lock is nice and secure. - The padded sides give it a cusiony feel. - The inside is imitation smooth bruched leather. - The sturdy construction makes me think it will last for a long time. Cons:- I must remove headphone jack to close the case or cut... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNimizh on 11/11/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Looks very adequately. Quality very much pleased. Took two, one of them was for the wife (http://club.dx.com/reviews/text/119101/add) this it appeared much MUCH better. Quality of furnish at level of the top withered Cons:Minuses didn't find... except one obvious: there... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjoseyqwid on 10/08/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good all round case, decent magnetic clip, no damaged leather, aesthetically pleasing, affordable, no unpleasant odors. Cons:There was a couple of large spots on the front cover, which looked to be the dye or finish. These however came off with some mentholate... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylordsimius on 08/29/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Excellent build quality, very good product for the price and fits perfect for the nook tablet from Barnes & Noble (7"). Also the Nook Tablet doesn't have camera, so there are no holes , its perfect for my device. Also the package arrived to my home in excellent... Read more

Picture Picture Picture
    0 0
  • posted byWissmann on 08/06/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:what you see is exactly what you get. its well made, not cheap. the latch is a magnet and is powerful enough to keep it closed with no major issues. The speaker holes line up with (see my other reviews) my tablet and actually are pretty nice for watching tv sh... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLenaE on 07/28/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bought this case for my ebuka. He came up perfectly in all sizes. It looks high quality and beautiful. The color blends well with the color e-book. It is very convenient to read a book with such a holster on the trip. Magnetic button snaps firmly case. Cons:Within thr... Read more

case for my e-book
    0 0
  • posted byManumim on 06/13/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It has good enough construction for the price. Will probaly fit correctly to any 7" tablet or other 7" device. It worked perfectly to protect an Archos 7" color e-reader. Uses elastic bands to maintain the device inside, they fit well and all buttons are accessible. Con... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHeyle on 08/24/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:1. Natural high quality leather, nice to touch 2. Item is perfect made - no scratches, stains or issues 3. Good close and open and you can turn closure to 360 degrees 4. Have enough ventilation holes 5. Have additional pocket for paper notes or cards 6. Tablet is perfec... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWolfganP on 08/02/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good quality, excellent fit to RIM PlayBook, flexible enough for adopting different use positions, all connectors/controls are easily accessible, firm grip, offers good protection to the device Cons:Just needed to punch a hole on the front cover (device back)... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytovarna on 05/01/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I got this for an item i bought also in this site. A 7 inches ebook. And i have to say that it fits perfect. I bought it for my mom, but now, seriously, i am thinking to get one for me too. It has much better price than those i could buy in my city. The leathe... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections