DX » Community » Reviews » Trendy 3.5mm In-ear Stereo Earphone for Ipod/Iphone 3gs/4 - Black (112cm)
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMegabrein on 08/30/2013

Good quality for this price. The sound quality is OK. Sufficient bass. Very high tones could be better but very acceptable. Volume is also fine. The material feels good. The length of the cord is good. The earplugs fit comfortably. The electrical plug fits good. None This is a good deal. No reason to buy anything more expensive unless you have very ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFisk92 on 02/28/2013

- Very strong build (Doesn't break easily) - Cheap - Amazingly good sound - None If i had to say one bad thing about the product or dealextreme at all (even though it very hard, to find bad things) the only thing i can figure, is that the delivery time is very long sadly. - But with this said, and taken into consideration that i live on the other side ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGeti on 01/28/2013

The price on these earphones is the obvious major pro. working headphones shipped to your door for a few dollars? Yes please. The buds themselves are comfortable enough for fairly long sessions. Sound quality has been compromised, weak bass and early clipping/distortion being the major complaints. So far, no complaints about the wiring. The cord is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytrunggap on 10/27/2012

1) Comfortable to wear 2) Loud enough to hear 3) Good sound quality 4) Not too long cable, makes using this with phone manageable. 1) wish the cable was tangle free 2) maybe they should include different size ear pieces, but at this price I wouldn't expected it. Not sure if the cable will last, especially near the connection jack. The sound quality ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlvaroAller on 07/26/2012

Nice headphones, they fit nicely in my ears, and isolate from the noise. Can be worn for extended periods. Mic works fine. Sound quality is just OK. Wouldn't use them for extended music listening, but for voice and podcasts are fine. The mic button doesn't always work. If you tap the wire, the noise gets transmitted to the headphones, which is not nice,... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjssaran on 11/14/2011

- Good buy, works perfectly in iphone4 and ipod nano. - Product with excellent finish. - The rubber headphones are also good quality. - Color black for use with the apparatus of the black apple, which is aesthetically more beautiful. - There is not much to place against, which is just out of the Fund's original quality, but the price paid for the product ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections