DX » Community » Reviews » Trendy 3.5mm Stereo Earphone for Ipod/Iphone 3gs/4 - Black (110cm)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylulul100 on 01/04/2013

I bought several of these. on one of them the metal cover fell off but other than this the sound quality is average as the price suggests, but still nice to have and the microphone works perfect. i tested it on skype om Iphone 3gs and 4 and they sound ok, the person at the other side could hear me very ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLinkTP on 08/30/2012

Great sound, the wire is not very big and it is also beautiful. Delivery did not take long, really liked it. It worked perfectly on my Ipod, my tablet and my Nintendo 3DS. None, it is really good. Just did not work in cell I tested because I had to keep holding the button on the microphone to get the ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byjamesftm on 06/29/2012

Headset simple and useful. The circular portion of the phone that is inserted into the ear is made of a plastic stronger than other models (in DX) have. The wire is still very flexible and thin. If not careful the wire is easily torn. This headset is very useful for those who do not give up listening ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byArcanaTigris on 07/01/2011

Very cheap! Microphone with button! Listenable sound quality! (not the best but listenable, good for phone calls though!) No bass (well what did you expect for this price) Cable looks cheap and fragile Works just perfectly on my Apple iPod touch and Asus laptop! They look exactly like apple's earphones ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhugosaezdelval on 10/03/2010

- Price. - Black design (personally I like more than white). - Poor sound quality. - Low quality materials. - On the second day of use begin to hear me falteringly when I talk by my iPhone. Advise against the purchase of these earphones for their poor quality and short shelf life. I didn't expect where ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections