DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Repair Parts Replacement Dock Connector for Iphone 4 - Black + Silver
  • 5 star 8 ( 89% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 11% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJarlehar on 03/18/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good replacement part if your iPhone-microphone stops working. The phone is good as new. The sound is good and the charging works as it should. Cons:Little bit tricky to fit the installation, but there are videos on Youtube who explains the installation in detail, so it... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypugs13 on 02/21/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Excellent quality for this price. Perfect replacement for faulty part if you're willing to try and install yourself. Many instructions available online, so very cheap alternative to having phone repaired professionally. Cons:None. OtherThoughts:Home button doesn... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycarestad on 06/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Good part that works well afterwards. - Microphone seems to have even better sound than the original one. Cons:- Some of the tape pieces for holding the cable down doesn't always work that well. Mostly the small tape bits, so it's nothing critical as long as t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMistwalker on 03/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Well, what to say, it works :D I had a broken iPhone that wouldn't charge. Thought it might be the connector or the battery. Bought this, changed it - now it works again! :D It even comes with self adhesive tape! :D Cons:Well, non actually. It's an exact copy... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjamesy8 on 03/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This looks like OE part. Everything works like new. My phone was not charging correctly and the Apple Store people told me to look for someone that could replace the connector. The Craigslist people wanted $100 to replace it. Cons:None OtherThoughts:Make sure... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJochemp on 03/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Easy and simple replacement cable for your iPhone 4. Why replace the microphone only when you can buy this for an very acceptable price? - Replacing is very easy, make sure you search for a guide on YouTube, but this is seriously a 15 minute replacement. Ver... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrtaranto on 11/14/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The price, the easy way to replace (tutoria in ifixit site ) and general build quality Cons:It doesn't work in acessories, only works to charge the iphone but you would not be able to connect it to play songs in your car or other devices as you use to do in th... Read more

3 0
  • posted byKorax on 11/13/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Its quite good and good quality also to use. Almost like original! I was expecting more cheap stuff but it fit perfectly and working as original. Better than before just like original. Cons:it may be little bit cheaper just.. Other this kind small stuff costs ar... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEndness on 10/04/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Fits in perfectly, really useful f you need this part. The part looks genuine to me. Your phone won't work very well without this part... Cons:None I can think of. None I can think of. None I can think of. None I can think of. None I can think of. OtherThoughts:... Read more

0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections