DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Replacement 1420mAh Battery for Iphone 4 - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byayal1992 on 05/29/2014

The product is extremely cheap, it does the job, and was very quick and easy to install in my phone. The first one i ordered was DOA, so I RMAd it, got another one, and the second one works perfectly. I'm not quite sure if its genuine or not - allthough it looks pretty good. Doesn't come with the adhesive ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysasa2h on 04/18/2014

It works great, no problem - as described. It's much cheaper than original and works the same. I hope it's durable at least close to or hopefully better than original. Holds a good charge and stays in the same temperature range as original during charging and use. Certainly not an genuine Apple replacement ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byddaver79 on 12/09/2013

Looks the same as the original battery, connects well to the socket. works well enough, thought not as powerful as the original. Very attractive price. I think the quality of the battery is not as good as the original. Got this for my aging iphone 4, were my battery was very weak. After replacing it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDenenatse on 11/17/2013

It is the same crappy quality of iPhone batteries so I am glad to pay this wonderful price. The time last the same as origional, and it charges the same speed. none. the battery itself is terrible, but it is no different than the one that comes in iPhones. It really is almost exactly the same as the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjuanpablofy on 11/02/2013

It is a very economical battery is not as expensive and is a good alternative when you need to replace iphone4 battery. The battery fits perfectly to fit the iphone, not heated. It lasts as long as the original but excellent alternative. They should get an original battery capacity or more and charge ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxmadmaxx on 09/10/2013

Perfect example opposite claim the cheap stuff is not good enough Worth every cent paid Certainly would and will buy another one if needed It looks well built and up to the specs of the original one The battery is superb for it's price and seems like it will hold on Easy to install,Cheap, Looks very ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byxmadmaxx on 09/10/2013

good value for the price, I was a heavy category smoker, one charging circle is enough for my needs, which means 24 hrs :-)) durable, even survived 10ft fall down from balcony to the hard surface, surviving e-juice leaking from atomizer above, nice design nope at the time, someone would talk about charging ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bymcclamb on 08/01/2013

battery is a good fit but I need to wait for awhile to see if it is going to continue to perform correctly. Given the cost and distance that this part traveled I am amazed. thank you for helping to save my iPhone. I have now ordered other parts from this web site and hope for a similar experience. none ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byarkadd on 06/24/2013

This is a perfect replacement for the original battery. It looks well built and up to the specs of the original one. go to iFixit you can find there a full guide on replacing the battery step by step. Didn't have adhesive to hold it firmly in place. I doubt it is genuine but it worked good. This is a ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byronaldswd on 06/20/2013

The price was cheap, the physical view is look very similar with the original one from the phone I bought 2 of this, the battery cycle. both battery cycle is different. The first one 3 cycle and the other one 119. So the quality will not the same. No manuals or box on the package. I'm still testing on ... Read more

2 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections