Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDarklunar on 08/03/2008

It is well built. The wrist addition is very good which makes it portable. The accuracy of this device is almost on point because I used a different monitor and basically compared the results. There seems to be no huge difference inbetween. Also gives a good amount of information. There is none really except the use of AAA batteries. It sucks up a lot ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byProbablyX on 06/15/2008

* Easy to use * Very well written manual * Robust and seems to be of high quality * Wraps tight arround your frist, feels like how the doctor does it * Menu system is complex, I can't set the time for instance. But using the device to test oneself is very easy, just press "START" and it will boot up testing you * The carry case is kind of ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydsp26 on 12/30/2007

Wouldn't know from personal experience, however based on observation of my parents usage... this thing is very easy to use and understand even for tech illiterate parents. wrist strap has this thick hard to flex support part.. i can see how this is helpful but could possibly injure elder persons with delicate skin. Parents took this with them to General ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections