Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDarklunar on 08/03/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is well built. The wrist addition is very good which makes it portable. The accuracy of this device is almost on point because I used a different monitor and basically compared the results. There seems to be no huge difference inbetween. Also gives a good amount of i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byProbablyX on 06/15/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:* Easy to use * Very well written manual * Robust and seems to be of high quality * Wraps tight arround your frist, feels like how the doctor does it Cons:* Menu system is complex, I can't set the time for instance. But using the device to test oneself is very easy, just... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydsp26 on 12/30/2007

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Wouldn't know from personal experience, however based on observation of my parents usage... this thing is very easy to use and understand even for tech illiterate parents. Cons:wrist strap has this thick hard to flex support part.. i can see how this is helpful but coul... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections