DX » Community » Reviews » USB Powered 3-LED Ultra Bright Flexible Lamp for Laptop
  • 5 star 9 ( 82% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 9% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 9% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySteverider on 10/25/2013

This item is very useful especially for those who have a laptop and want to use it in the evening without leaving light on in the room. Without further energy consumption, only by connecting to the USB socket of the same notebook you will be able to illuminate the keyboard and facilitate the user in using the same which would otherwise remain dark with ... Read more

Very useful item with notebook or netbook
    0 0
  • posted bymporat on 07/25/2013

Very usefull, good design and structure, good build, made for its purpose. It realy integrates to my mobile ofice (my laptop, my phone, a car charger and this lamp). I've been using it for some time and it proves to be a good buy. Weak light - I could use a bit more. Also a longer neck of the lamp could be usefull. But these are not critical. The idea ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFlymix on 11/30/2012

- Metal corpse, it's harder to break. - Flexible, but is fixed pretty good. - Bright enough for comfortable work and not too much. - Looks pretty, much better that plastic ones. - Good quality, no any gaps or badly machined surfaces. Maybe it has a bit short "neck". I have a 10" netbook, so it suits me perfectly. Those who have 17"... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCOLEU on 09/20/2012

A very handy 3-LED adjustable lamp, wich works fine under a dark ambient or serves to promote an aditional lite. I find it being very nice design and good built. Three LED's give enough of light to illuminate keyboard of your notebook or a desktop. Since it had shorter neck than I found a little fragile product protection but hopefully not have been ... Read more

very good product I recommend to everyone who comr very good product I recommend to everyone who comr very good product I recommend to everyone who comr
    0 0
  • posted byWoB on 01/06/2012

Just like with all the other things that I get - I took it apart. Don't do it - you won't find anything special. This just indicates that the product is made well enough to survive being dismantled by me. The circuitry is very simple, 3 diodes couple of resistors and two wires, basically that's it. It is not too bright which in my opinion is excellent,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byROOKiEcb on 03/12/2011

This is a very useful handy gadget for laptops, notebooks or USB hubs on tables. + price + easy to use, just conect to USB and it lights + metal neck + easy set in any position you desire + enough strong and bright + ideal for night dark chats on laptops :-p + with an adapter e.g. SKU.26753 you get an additional spotlight + no overheating - no ON/OFF ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPROCALIBER on 01/04/2011

A very handy 3-LED adjustable lamp, wich works fine under a dark ambient or serves to promote an aditional lite. Could comes with a thinny ON-OFF slide button, at least, to me, wich uses this units as a nano spot lights. Use this as an aditional Spot Light, with an adaptor like this here on DX: http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.47417 I bought ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byromaneth on 11/21/2010

I find it being very nice design and good built. Three LED's give enough of light to illuminate keyboard of your notebook or a desktop. Since it had shorter neck than some other lamps I'm using sku.4398 USB-hub (find one of the products from dealextreme with matching black color and look). Try sky.4398 or sku.7216. Gooseneck doesn't always keep the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byb34k3r on 10/25/2010

Works, creates light, good for working on your laptop at night if your a crappy typer ;) Extra words here because I dont know how you can say more about such a small gadget Bit weak in the stem, tends to flop & fall about, not long enuff either, fine on my Netbook but would be in the way on anything larger. Extra words here because I dont know how ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byricardomaffi on 10/20/2010

The three LEDs really make a good light, but not enought to be so bright that disturbs the view. It has a good cover to make the light to be directed to the keyboard, than it doesn´t make you blind or obfuscate the display. Good build quality, it´s stem is verty rigid, you can put it in the right place to don´t block both display and keyboard view. ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections