DX » Community » Reviews » USB Powered 3-LED Ultra Bright Flexible Lamp for Laptop
Customer’s impression:
good brilliant хорошая цена плохое качество stylish and good quality
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydoggert on 06/11/2015

Have no bad things to say about this product. Works fine, lights up the keyboard pretty well without beeing to bright. Sitting right now in the darkness and works perfectly. Thank you!

Brilliant gadget for evening/night use

Impression:brilliant;

0 0 0

• posted by9259929 on 04/22/2015

Довольно хорошая задумка, но есть проблемы с устойчивостью ножки. Когда выставляешь в нужную позицию, верхняя часть лампы провисает под собственным весом. Пожалуй единственным плюсом можно назвать только цену, так как и сама лампа очень слабо светит и она совсем не ультраяркая!

Impression:хорошая цена, плохое качество;

0 0 0

• posted byeddy2382 on 04/01/2015

positively surprised about the good quality and stylish product . only negtive is that it does not have a power switch

Impression:stylish and good quality;

0 0 0

• posted byiclavijos on 01/07/2015

Pros: Absolutely worth its value. Provides a really good illumination Cons: Maybe it's a problem of the USB ports of my laptop, but once plugged, it feels a bit weak. Also, if the main body of the lamp was a bit stiffer, I think it woul be better as a whole.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bySteverider on 10/25/2013

This item is very useful especially for those who have a laptop and want to use it in the evening without leaving light on in the room. Without further energy consumption, only by connecting to the USB socket of the same notebook you will be able to illuminate the keyboard and facilitate the user... Read more

Very useful item with notebook or netbook

0 0 0

• posted bymporat on 07/25/2013

Very usefull, good design and structure, good build, made for its purpose. It realy integrates to my mobile ofice (my laptop, my phone, a car charger and this lamp). I've been using it for some time and it proves to be a good buy. Weak light - I could use a bit more. Also a longer neck of the be... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFlymix on 11/30/2012

- Metal corpse, it's harder to break. - Flexible, but is fixed pretty good. - Bright enough for comfortable work and not too much. - Looks pretty, much better that plastic ones. - Good quality, no any gaps or badly machined surfaces. Maybe it has a bit short "neck". I have a 10" so... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byCOLEU on 09/20/2012

A very handy 3-LED adjustable lamp, wich works fine under a dark ambient or serves to promote an aditional lite. I find it being very nice design and good built. Three LED's give enough of light to illuminate keyboard of your notebook or a desktop. Since it had shorter neck than I found a little... Read more

very good product I recommend to everyone who comr very good product I recommend to everyone who comr very good product I recommend to everyone who comr

0 0 0

• posted bysnopdragon2010 on 03/17/2012

beautiful doing business. solid. I took to the keyboard, 3 LEDs to light have a reflective mirror, the light scattered fine flexible cable curved for the shape I wanted have led to protective glass in front of Coming late to the package I really expect 20cm cable I stayed for a short No on-off to... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byWoB on 01/06/2012

Just like with all the other things that I get - I took it apart. Don't do it - you won't find anything special. This just indicates that the product is made well enough to survive being dismantled by me. The circuitry is very simple, 3 diodes couple of resistors and two wires, basically that's -... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: